Composition/Lyrics: Longhorn, Adonai
Vocals: Nynne Qvortrup
Album: Dancemania X6 (2000)
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances: None
1,2,3,4, 007 All the rest can go away. Oohh-oohh-oohh-oohh Oohh-oohh-oohh-oohh So little time, so many men Yet it never seems enough So many people passing by me And so few are made out of the right stuff There seems to be a shortage of heroes There ain't enough "ones," and too many zeroes 1,2,3,4, 007 All the good guys go to heaven 5,6,7,8 - Hey, hey! All the rest can go away 1,2,3,4, 007 All the good guys go to heaven 5,6,7,8 - Hey, hey! All the rest can go away Oohh-oohh-oohh-oohh Oohh-oohh-oohh-oohh
Song Connections / Remixes
- The full, unmixed version of 1,2,3,4,007 can be found on NI-NI's Mermaid album.
- A verse of 1,2,3,4,007's lyrics reference the song So Many Men, So Little Time by Miquel Brown.
- A speed remix of 1,2,3,4,007, titled 1, 2, 3, 4, 007 (SPEED POP MIX), can be found on the Dancemania SPEED 7 album.
- An 8-bit version of 1,2,3,4,007 can be found in DanceDanceRevolution GB3.
- 1,2,3,4,007's background and "007" (Double-O seven) are references to the James Bond series.
- Despite the fact that "007" should be pronounced "Double-O seven", it is pronounced as "O O seven" in the song.
- 1,2,3,4,007's title on both its banner and background is written as 220.127.116.11. 007.
- In DanceDanceRevolution GB3, 1,2,3,4,007 runs at 141 BPM.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||58 / 0||125 / 0||212 / 0||- / - / -||58 / 0||149 / 0||230 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX CS||—||1||3||6||—||1||3||7||—|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX Solo→4thMIX PLUS Solo||1||3||6|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX CS||1||3||6|