DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX PLUS
|DanceDanceRevolution arcade releases|
|1st - 2nd (CLUB VER.1 / CLUB VER.2)|
3rd (VER.KOREA / Ver.KOREA2 / PLUS)
4th (PLUS) - 5th - MAX - MAX2 - EXTREME
SuperNOVA - SuperNOVA2 - X - X2 - X3 VS 2ndMIX
2013 - 2014 - A - A20 (PLUS) - A3
|Solo BASS - Solo 2000|
Karaoke - Karaoke 2nd - KIDS - USA
TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON - DREAMS COME TRUE
|Dancing Stage European exclusive releases|
|1st / 1.5 - EuroMIX - EuroMIX2 - Fusion|
DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX PLUS
- Release Date: June 21st, 2000.
General Information / Changes
- Songs from 2ndMIX MODE no longer have COUPLE charts. Instead, they were replaced with UNISON charts.
- First PLUS release in the DanceDanceRevolution series, which adds 17 songs: three new Dancemania licenses, all seven Korean licenses from VER.KOREA, and all seven CS songs from 2ndReMIX and 3rdMIX CS (the latter of which was released on the same day as 3rdMIX PLUS).
- All of the VER.KOREA licenses are written in Latin Script instead of Korean, and have a generic "Korean Dance music" label.
- The announcer doesn't include PLUS when saying the game's title during the opening credits.
- Play modes SOFT, MEDIUM and NONSTOP were kept from 3rdMIX; BASIC was removed.
- First DanceDanceRevolution to have all three difficulties available on the same song selection screen.
- Due to this, the game mode STEP STEP REVOLUTION, introduced in the original DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX was removed completely from 3rdMIX, and its charts were added as the MANIAC charts.
- Three modes available: 3rdMIX PLUS (default), 3rdMIX, and 2ndMIX. To access any of the modes, simply press 1P or 2P song selection buttons thrice or twice on the title screen.
- The four AMD remixes that were hidden in 3rdMIX are available in 3rdMIX PLUS by default.
- If playing on 3rdMIX, the songs are hidden just like in the original game.
- Final DanceDanceRevolution game until the 2ndMIX MODE in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX to feature names for difficulty levels.
- On-screen lyrics have been completely removed even in 3rdMIX MODE.
- Last DanceDanceRevolution game wherein a player on SINGLE can be switched at any stage to VERSUS or DOUBLE.
- Total songs: 88
- Producer: Yoshihiko Ota
- Sound director: Naoki Maeda
Full Song List
3rdMIX PLUS Songs
Songs are listed by order on the songwheel.
Songs with a ※ are only available when playing with one credit and when the player selects either VERSUS, UNISON, or DOUBLE.
These NONSTOP courses are included in every mode.
Like with 3rdMIX, CAPRICE and ROULETTE courses are not listed, due to their choosing songs at random. Another course can be created when loading a MEMORY CARD to the cabinet, the order of the songs are selected by the memory card.
|RANKING 1: FAVORITE SONGS|
|2.||SO MANY MEN||BASIC|
|4.||DAM DARIRAM ※||BASIC|
|RANKING 2: KONAMI ORIGINALS|
|2.||KEEP ON MOVIN'||ANOTHER|
|3.||La Señorita ※||ANOTHER|
|4.||PARANOiA Rebirth ※||ANOTHER|
|RANKING 3: SPECIAL|
|2.||BOOM BOOM DOLLAR (K.O.G G3 MIX) ※||ANOTHER|
Three new sets of NONSTOP courses were added:
|1.||AFTER THE GAME OF LOVE||BASIC|
|3.||LOVE THIS FEELIN'||BASIC|
|4.||DROP THE BOMB||BASIC|
|2.||TELL ME TELL ME||ANOTHER|
|1.||LET'S GET DOWN||BASIC|
|2.||BOOM BOOM DOLLAR||BASIC|
The eight NONSTOP courses introduced in the original 3rdMIX mode were kept. They can be seen here.
In 3rdMIX PLUS, NONSTOP courses were added to 2ndMIX.
|3.||LET'S GET DOWN||BASIC|
|2.||BOOM BOOM DOLLAR||ANOTHER|
|4.||I believe in miracles||ANOTHER|
|MITSU-O! & NAOKI|
|1.||MAKE IT BETTER||BASIC|
|3.||MAKE IT BETTER (So-REAL MIX)||ANOTHER|
|4.||BRILLIANT 2U (Orchestra-Groove)||ANOTHER|
Codes & Unlock Information
- For the codes, the Left and Right buttons refer to either P1 or P2 yellow selection buttons found on the cabinet. The Start button is the green button, also on the cabinet.
- Game modes
- 3rdMIX PLUS: after payment and before pressing the Start button, press Left Right Left and then Start.
- 3rdMIX: after payment and before pressing the Start button, press Right Right Right and then Start.
- 2ndMIX: after payment and before pressing the Start button, press Left Left and then Start.
For all other codes, please see this section on the 3rdMIX page.
- STRICTLY BUSINESS / MANTRONIK VS EPMD