Song Connections / Remixes
- The MAX MAXIMIZER BGM in REFLEC BEAT colette is based off of ARACHNE.
- A remix of ARACHNE by DJ Noriken, titled ARACHNE(DJ Noriken Remix), appears on the REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!＋colette ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- A short version of ARACHNE(DJ Noriken Remix) can be found in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!.
- ARACHNE appears as part of the medley The 6th KAC DJ TOTTO's SELECTION, from REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア.
- ARACHNE is the final unlock of the first Phase of REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-'s Pastel Adventure colette Garden unlocking system. To obtain it, you must have bloomed the Dog-shaped Seed (イヌに似たたね).
- From REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! to REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, ARACHNE was playable by default.
- Arachne is Greek for spider.
- Arachne was a young mortal woman in Greco-Roman mythology who boasted that her skills were greater than Athena, goddess of wisdom and strategy. Athena was so offended that she eventually turned her into a spider.
Difficulty & Notecounts
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, and from 1 to 13 from VOLZZA onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-→groovin'!! Upper||4||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||4||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||4||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||4||8||10+||-|