VJ: VJ GYO (overlays by MAYA)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of BLOCKS by SHU OKUYAMA (from S2TB), titled BLOCKS (SHU OKUYAMA Remix), can be found on the V-RARE SOUND TRACK 14 CD.
- BLOCKS was first playable as the first stage of 3-dan on beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED. This only allowed play of the 7 Keys chart.
- On December 22nd, 2004, it was unlocked for everyone to play.
- BLOCKS' Single ANOTHER chart is the first Level 12 chart to be bumped down a Level with a new series (Level 12 in beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY, Level 11 in beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD).
- BLOCKS' overlays were removed from the beatmania IIDX arcade games as of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro due to technical issues.
- Typos made for BLOCKS can be considered an inside joke.
- BLOCKS is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from September 4th, 2019, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts with BITs.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||7||N/A||-||4||7||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||-||5||7||12||-||4||7||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→Present||-||5||7||↓11||-||4||7||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||2||5||7||8+||-||4||7||8+||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||7||11||-||4||7||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||7||11||-||-||-||-||-|