Composition/Arrangement: Tomoaki Hirono
Genre: DISTORTED NEW AGE
VJ: Fukutomi WAVE (additional art by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- バビロニア is Tomoaki Hirono's first song in beatmania IIDX since More Move, back in beatmania IIDX 8th style CS.
- It is also his first beatmania IIDX song credited to his Gekidan Record (劇団レコード) alias.
- Babylonia was an ancient Semitic nation state and cultural region based in central-southern Mesopotamia (present-day Iraq).
- バビロニア is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- バビロニア can be unlocked in jubeat Qubell as the 遠い記憶の旅人たち～バビロニア～ STAGE 3 unlock of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see this page.
Song Production Information
Hello. This is Gekidan Record.
With the theme of "great sorrow", I thought how I could compose this ethnic song?
For this song entitled "Babylonia", I often thought about a very scenic area.
Folk music as a genre is very multinational, with everyone thinking of different scenes and stories while listening to this music.
I would be very happy if you played this.
I also contacted kr:agué on Facebook, and he agreed to play the classical and acoustic guitar parts in the song.
Thank you for helping to make this song sound so good.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→Present||-||4||7||8||4||6||8|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||7||8||4||6||8|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||7||9|