Composition/Lyrics: Debbie Harry, Giorgio Moroder
Album: American Gigolo (1980)
First Music Game Appearances: Dancing Stage Unleashed
Other Music Game Appearances:
- jukebeat Blondie pack
Color me your color, baby Color me your car Color me your color, darling I know who you are Come up off your color chart I know where you're comin' from Call me (Call me) On the line Call me, call me any, anytime Call me (Call me) Oh love When you're ready we can share the wine Call me Ooo-oo-oo-oo-oo, he speaks the languages of love Ooo-oo-oo-oo-oo, amore, chiamami, chiamami Ooo-oo-oo-oo-oo, appelle-moi, mon chéri, appelle-moi Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any way Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any day Call me (Call me) My love Call me, call me any, anytime Call me (Call me) For a ride Call me, call me for some overtime Call me
Song Connections / Remixes
- CALL ME was re-recorded on Blondie's 2014 album Greatest Hits Deluxe Redux.
- CALL ME has been covered by many artists, including Tiffany.
- The lines "amore, chiamami" and "appelle-moi, mon chéri" during CALL ME's bridge translate to "Call me, my darling" in Italian and French, respectively.
- CALL ME was used as the theme song for the movie American Gigolo.
- jukebeat uses the cover art of the American Gigolo soundtrack for CALL ME's jacket, also making it the only song on the pack that doesn't use the cover for BLONDIE's album Parallel Lines as its jacket.
- CALL ME's background features Maria, the character from i feel ....
- CALL ME also appears on the album Dancemania Sparkle CLASSICS.
- In jukebeat, CALL ME's title and artist are written as Call Me and Blondie, respectively.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||156 / 21||209 / 33||249 / 20||- / - / -||158 / 20||208 / 33||251 / 19||- / - / -|
|Dancing Stage Unleashed||—||3||4||7||—||3||5||7||—|