|pop'n music Japanese CS releases|
|Sony PlayStation & PlayStation 2|
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11|
12 Iroha - 13 Carnival - 14 FEVER! - Best Hits!
|Animation Melody - Puzzle Dama - DISNEY TUNES|
|Sony PlayStation Portable|
|pop'n portable - pop'n portable 2|
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4|
|Nintendo GameBoy Color|
|GB pop'n - GB Animation Melody - GB DISNEY TUNES|
|pop'n Da!! - pop'n Be-Mouse - pop'n Lively|
|BEMANI MIX - i-αppli - pop'n Wii - Utacchi - pop'n rhythmin|
|pop'n music foreign CS releases|
|Beat'n Groovy - pop'n music - pop'n rhythm|
pop'n mobile - pop'n mobile 2
- Release date:
- September 28th, 2000 (original release)
- September 6th, 2002 (DVD re-release)
- Like beatmania打打打!!, pop'n music打!! is played with a keyboard.
- Gameplay is similar to pop'n music, although, the standard 9-Buttons have been extended to 11-Buttons (new button sections are colored in pink).
- pop'n music打!! features Japanese word typing sections during gameplay.
- Instead of banners, pop'n music打!! uses generic jackets, which are made with the character's portrait and name on top of a half black background and the song's background.
- All the songs are longer than their respective original game-size versions.
- monde des songe is used as the tutorial song in LESSON打!! mode.
Songs marked with an asterisk (※) only appear on the 2002 re-release of pop'n music打!!.
Difficulty range based on a scale from 1 to 10 dots. For the sake of convenience for this site, each dot equals one level on the list below. (Song list obtained from Pop’n Music Fever.)
- pop'n music打!! product page (archived)