Composition/Arrrangement/Lyrics: Jin Senbonmatsu
Guitars/Bass: Sen Jinbonmatsu
Other Instruments & Programming: 1000chan
First Music Game Appearance: GuitarFreaks V5 & DrumMania V5 Rock to Infinity
Other Music Game Appearances:
3! Sunと差す陽はmorning! 2コニコでHay!テンション しかし1つ!! 思い出せBAD... 0の紙様登場!? お初です! 何かの記号さん??? 落書き消し忘れたNo 気にせず繰り出そう! そうだ! 白い白いあいつを 倒しに行くぞ! アイスクリーム! 一期一会だからね 今は居間でヤッフッフー♪ そう! 白い白いあいつを 倒しに行かず!? からふるぱすてる! 感慨無量! 走れ! 時は金なり! らったった～♪ らった♪すたた! からふるぱすてる んー haー Yeah!
san! Sun to sasu you wa morning! ni koniko de Hay! TENSION shikashi hitotsu!! omoidase BAD... zero no kamisama toujou!? ohatsu desu! nanika no kigou-san??? rakugaki keshi wasureta No ki ni sezu kuridasou! souda! shiroi shiroi aitsu wo taoshi ni ikuzo! ICE CREAM! ichigo ichie dakara ne ima wa ima de YAHHOHHO-♪ sou! shiroi shiroi aitsu wo taoshi ni ikazu!? COLORFUL PASTEL! kangai muryou! hashite! toki wa kanenari! rattatta~♪ ratta♪sutata! COLORFUL PASTEL n- ha- Yeah!
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- からふるぱすてる is ki☆ki's first song as a lead vocalist in the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series. She previously provided backup vocals for Ayaka in Ru-Ru-Ru.
- It also marks ki☆ki's first appearance in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- からふるぱすてる is available for play in GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG as an unlockable song in JukeBox #1 (March 10th, 2010).
- As of April 23rd, 2010, it has been automatically unlocked into Standard Mode.
- からふるぱすてる was added to DanceDanceRevolution on August 13th, 2013 as part of the jubeat・GITADORA・DDRのTriple Journey unlock event, which started on August 1st, 2013.
- To unlock からふるぱすてる on DanceDanceRevolution, click on the NEW icon (with the shape of OTOBEAR) on the DanceDanceRevolution eAMUSEMENT GATE page.
- From October 1st, 2013, it could be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution (2013) and DanceDanceRevolution (2014) by playing six rounds with an eAMUSEMENT PASS.
- From DanceDanceRevolution A onwards, からふるぱすてる is playable by default.
- からふるぱすてる's GuitarFreaks & DrumMania video is featured in DanceDanceRevolution. However, it plays in the background of the BIG SCREEN background dance stage and is not full-screen.
- からふるぱすてる received a widescreen video in GITADORA OverDrive on July 23rd, 2014. This video is a high definition remake of its original video.
- One of the girls from からふるぱすてる's video, Kokone (心音), would later become a selectable character in GITADORA OverDrive's Battle System.
- からふるぱすてる's difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A in March 27th, 2019.
- からふるぱすてる (CLASSIC) could be unlocked in GITADORA EXCHAIN as one of the GF&DM CHRONICLE 2007～2009 songs from June 5th, 2019, by playing three credits.
- In GITADORA NEX+AGE, it could be unlocked from March 4th to June 21st, 2020 and from October 28th to November 29th, 2020 as part of the Thank you! GITADORA 21st kanshasai (サンキュー! ギタドラ21st感謝祭) event.
Song Production Information
Let's make a nonsensical song!
Rattasu tata♪ Ratassu tata♪
I made it!
...Sorry. Guess I'll write a serious comment now.
I can't guarantee if the song is serious or not, but...
This song was a lot of fun to record!
If the song is nonsensical, the recording and editing was also nonsensical.
Every time I had a meeting with ki☆ki, the entire song would change (laughs).
Where are you going? Colorful pastel!?
I thought that this kind of thing is one of the best parts of music!
And this story is my digression, but...
When I finished recording the vocals and work assiduously on the song, I was asked by the staff,
"Who wrote this song?"
"......? And the lyrics ......?
"I did that too."
There were a lot of things like that.
(laughs) I thought that this kind of thing is one of the best parts of music!
Video Production Information
Nyaguwa! Gai here.
Haha~ I did it! I finally did it! Don't tell everyone!!!
So, I challenged myself to do some MO☆E stuff that's all the rage now.
when I had finished a lot of songs for GITADORA...
I listened to this song, which doesn't have lyrics yet.
Gai: "Wow, Jin-kun's new song has a nice groove to it..."
...A few days later
Oh, the song has a title.
...A few more days later
Gai: "Oh, the song now has lyrics? Let's listen to it!"
(end of transmission)
Gai: "Something amazing is happening.... I wonder what's wrong with Jin-kun (impoliteness).
I thought about it a lot, but one thing stuck out to me...
One day, at a drinking party
Gai: "What kind of music do you want to make in the future?
Jin: "Hmm, well, I guess. I'd like to make a denpa song.
Gai: "I'd like to make a clip that sounds like an anime."
This is it!
And that's how it turned out.
It was a request from Jin-kun, which I grudgingly accepted. He asked for a loose, moe (cute?) style movie.
It was very hard to make, and I still haven't fully grasped what MO☆E is.
By the way, I named the three characters: Kokone (心音) for the clumsy girl, Hina (陽夏) for the forehead girl, and Ryou (涼) for the ponytail girl.
Kokone is naturally a airheaded clumsy girl, just as she looks. Hina looks like she's the most playful, but she's a diligent student and wears glasses. Ryou has a sober personality and is probably in the kendo club or something.
Everyone, please play and have fun!
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and GITADORA NEX+AGE→HIGH-VOLTAGE Difficulty Changes Spreadsheet.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||105 / 0||201 / 14||301 / 19||422 / 25||- / - / -||188 / 12||284 / 30||416 / 22||- / - / -|
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↑3.60||↓4.95||↓6.80||-||↓2.80||↓4.10||↓5.50||-||↓2.75||↓4.00||↓5.00||-|