Artist: L.E.D. vs S-C-U
Composition/Arrangement: L.E.D., Shoccho
Genre: HARD ELECTRIC POP
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro / jubeat saucer
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Confiserie could be unlocked from February 27th, 2013 to March 3rd, 2014 in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro/21 SPADA and jubeat saucer as part of the Café de Tran unlock system. It was the final unlockable song for both games. To unlock it, you must have unlocked all the other 6 Café de Tran songs in both beatmania IIDX and jubeat.
- From beatmania IIDX 23 copula onwards, Confiserie is playable by default.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from May 1st, 2014.
- Confiserie marks the first collaboration between Toshiyuki Kakuta and Shigeharu Saeki in BEMANI.
- Both Toshiyuki Kakuta and Shigeharu Saeki are sound directors of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro and jubeat saucer, respectively.
- With 919 notes, Confiserie's ADVANCED chart has the highest number of notes of any ADVANCED chart in the jubeat series.
- Confiserie's ADVANCED chart is also the second ADVANCED chart rated Level 10, after yellow head joe.
- With 1021 notes, Confiserie's EXTREME chart is the second arcade chart to pass the 1000-note mark, after Beastie Starter.
- Also, Confiserie's BASIC chart has the fifth highest number of notes of any BASIC chart, with 542 notes.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty and Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||-||5||10||12||5||10||12|
|jubeat plus (Android)||7||10||10|
|Café de Tran|
|Common Songs||Rainbow after snow - Confiserie|
|beatmania IIDX Unlocks||Beastie Starter - アストライアの双皿 - †渚の小悪魔ラヴリィ～レイディオ† (IIDX EDIT) - Holy Snow - True Blue|
|jubeat Unlocks||Sol Cosine Job 2 - トリカゴノ鳳凰 - Proof of the existence - Thor's Hammer - Plan 8|