Composition: Hideyuki Ono, Kanako Tsuruta, Toshio Sakurai
Arrangement: Toshio Sakurai
Lyrics/Vocals: Thomas Howard Lichtenstein, Kanako Tsuruta
First Music Game Appearance: drummania
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
One, two, One, two, three, four! I'm a cool cat making waves all over town. When they see me coming everybody's heads turn 'round. With my twin cam, dual exhaust, and my ragtop down. Heaven is a '57 metallic gray! Nobody get in my way! Heaven is a '57 metallic gray. おうちの お庭の ぼんさいを 父さんが！ おうちの お庭の はちうえ 母さんが！ 日曜日 満足気に手入れしてる なのに僕は仕事にあの娘にてんてこまいで 太陽と正反対にぐるり一周したって 前日には戻れない 君に戻れない 昨日にサヨナラ… まき込まれまどわされ 止まらない地球の自転は ゆるやかに見えてても 僕には必要なる みなぎるパワー 全速力パワー You and me, we've come a long way you know, baby. But we've still got a long way to go, maybe. Even if we don't have too much to show for it. No matter what happens I'll always be here for you. In the hard times I know love will see us through. 'Cause you know I will do whatever I have to do, girl. Depend on me, I'll always be around. Depend on me 'Cause I won't let you down. Everything, every way, You know that every time, every day, I do it all for you. You can depend on me. Every hour and every minute, In all I do my heart is in it. Give my life for you, You can depend on me One, two, three, go! Depend on me Depend on me Depend on me
Song Connections / Remixes
- D.M."POWERFUL"MIX is the longest song in the original drummania.
- As such, D.M."POWERFUL"MIX requires a whole credit in drummania and drummania 2ndMIX to be played.
- Restrospectively, D.M."POWERFUL"MIX is the first song in BONUS TRACK mode.
- Depend on me's plane is featured in D.M."POWERFUL"MIX's video. In the original drummania, how high the plane flies depends on your EXCITE GAUGE.
- A counter is shown below D.M."POWERFUL"MIX's video, which displays which number of song you are currently playing, and the running time of the song.
- D.M."POWERFUL"MIX cannot be found on any soundtrack.
- D.M."POWERFUL"MIX is not present in Percussion Freaks.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts