Artist: Getty vs. DJ DiA
Composition/Arrangement: Getty vs. DJ DiA
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of DropZ-Line- can be found on Getty vs. DJ DiA's album, ANTiFRONT GEARS.
- DropZ-Line- is part of The 6th KAC Original Song Contest (The 6th KAC オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN on November 30th, 2017.
- Utsurogatari Kemuri, MAD†HOLIC and PSYCHO†HOLIC appear on DropZ-Line-'s jackets.
- DropZ-Line- is one of the songs in Part 32 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the beatmania IIDX series by playing 6 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 2 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- DropZ-Line- being crossed over marks both Mamoru Hirano and Yamato Kato's first appearances in the beatmania IIDX series.
- Due to a bug, DropZ-Line- was accessible without needing to raise the infection level. Filling the infection gauge, however, caused the song to be locked again. This was fixed on June 15th, 2018, around one hour later after the song was available for unlock.
- DropZ-Line- was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
Song Production Information
Getty here. It's been a while.
I usually make UK Hardcore songs on Kirara Records and Lilium Records.
I'm really happy with being accepted on the KAC music contest this year as well!
This time, DJ DiA was responsible for the melodies, such as the main riffs and voice stuff in general, while I did the kick and bass, and modified the voice stuff.
This is the third song of the Pumpcore series in SDVX, and we pursued an even more evil sound than the previous song.
Everybody, become evil with the bass drop.
Without doubt, the lower bound has a pathetic good taste.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki, BEMANIWiki 2nd, and TexTage.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||696 / 4 / 1||1101 / 5 / 1||1648 / 3 / 1||-||677 / 4 / 1||1040 / 5 / 1||1771 / 3 / 2||-|
|beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS→Present||-||7||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|Effected By||ブルーコールドハリケーンズ||レッドホットスクリューズ||レッドホットスクリューズ vs. ブルーコールドハリケーンズ||ブルーコールドハリケーンズ vs. レッドホットスクリューズ||-|
|Jacket Artists||a KING of Fancy Vivid Yellow||a KING of Fancy Vivid Yellow||a KING of Fancy Vivid Yellow||a KING of Fancy Vivid Yellow||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||16||18||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||16||18||-|