Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pour the pleasant music directly into the brain
Song Connections / Remixes
- エンドルフィン is part of U1 overground's series of songs named after a neurotransmitter.
- エンドルフィン takes sounds from Wobble Kit 2, in the Vengeance sample pack Dirty Electro Vol.3.
- A mash-up of Starlight Fantasia and エンドルフィン by U1 overground, titled Starlight Fantasia (Endorphins Mix), also appears in DanceDanceRevolution (2014).
- エンドルフィン was the final song of DanceDanceRevolution (2014)'s YuniverHills project (ユニバーヒルズproject) unlocking system, which started on November 17th, 2014 and ended on December 2nd, 2015. It could be obtained by getting 1,000,000 residents (much like Starlight Fantasia, once obtaining 1,000,000 residents every chart of エンドルフィン is automatically unlocked).
- From December 3rd, 2015, エンドルフィン is automatically unlocked by playing with an eAMUSEMENT PASS.
- Endorphins are endogenous opioid inhibitory neuropeptides, produced by the central nervous system and pituitary gland. Their principle function is to inhibit the transmission of pain signals; they may also produce a feeling of euphoria very similar to that produced by other opioids.
Song Production Information
Jacket Design Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||173 / 7||260 / 6||386 / 7||582 / 9||- / - / -||272 / 29||400 / 21||500 / 52||- / - / -|
|U1 overground's neurotransmitter series of songs|
|アドレナリン - ドーパミン - エンドルフィン - セロトニン - ノルエピネフリン|