This page is for the jubeat knit APPEND / REFLEC BEAT song titled FLOWER. For the song of the same title that appears on the jubeat plus EMI ROCKS SENDAI pack vol.1, please see FLOWER (Kazuya Yoshii).
- 1 FLOWER
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Character Information
- 1.8 Video Production Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
Artist: DJ YOSHITAKA
Composition/Arrangement: DJ YOSHITAKA
Genre: TRANCE CORE (トランスコア)
pop'n music Character: knit [19-3P]
VJ: Motion Combat
Jacket design: T田 (jubeat, REFLEC BEAT), T田 × BeatStream Designers (BeatStream)
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat knit APPEND / REFLEC BEAT
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
- DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX
- DanceEvolution ARCADE
- jubeat plus music pack 20
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 19
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 01
- MÚSECA 1+1/2
- pop'n music 20 fantasia
- REFLEC BEAT plus jubeat PACK
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 10
- SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom
- ポップンリズミン jubeatパック2
Song Connections / Remixes
- A speed remix of FLOWER by Ryu☆, titled FLOWER (Ryu☆Remix), appears on the cyber beatnation 2 -Hi Speed conclusion- album.
- A remix of FLOWER by REDALiCE, titled FLOWER REDALiCE Remix, can be found in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- A rock remix of FLOWER by TLION69, titled FLOWER -TLION69 Remix-, can be found in GuitarFreaksXG3 & DrumManiaXG3.
- Late into FLOWER, a screech sample can be heard. This screech appears on the music selection sound from beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD and the song ダダパラ!!.
- The beatmania IIDX version of FLOWER sounds slightly different from the original jubeat and REFLEC BEAT versions, and has since been the default version used in other games. The only exception is the DanceDanceRevolution series and REFLEC BEAT plus, which still use the original jubeat / REFLEC BEAT version of FLOWER.
- Since REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-, the October 22nd, 2014 update of jubeat saucer fulfill, and the 3.7.0 update of jubeat plus, the REFLEC BEAT and arcade/CS jubeat releases, respectively, also use the beatmania IIDX version of FLOWER.
- FLOWER's SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT plus also uses this version of the song.
- A piano arrangement of FLOWER, titled FLOWER ～live pf addition～, can be found in ノスタルジア FORTE.
- An EDM remix of FLOWER by DJ TOTTO, titled FLOWER (STARDOM Remix), can be found in DANCERUSH STARDOM.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- FLOWER could be unlocked in jubeat knit APPEND as part of the APPEND FESTIVAL event, by playing さよならトリップ in REFLEC BEAT. By then playing FLOWER in jubeat knit APPEND, the song was available in REFLEC BEAT.
- FLOWER has slight variations in its jacket depending on which game it appears in.
- Its jubeat jacket features a blue flower and the rear end of a piglet. The character in FLOWER's jubeat jacket is named Charlie. This jacket is also used in DanceDanceRevolution, SOUND VOLTEX, and ポップンリズミン.
- Its REFLEC BEAT jacket features a red flower and the front end of the same piglet. The character in FLOWER's REFLEC BEAT jacket is named Cathleen. This jacket is also used in ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom Ver.2.
- FLOWER's jubeat and REFLEC BEAT jackets are used as the pop'n music background.
- Its DanceEvolution ARCADE jacket features DanceEvolution ARCADE's character MASATO's face instead of Charlie.
- Its BeatStream jacket features a pink flower, and replaces the pig and the eye with a cat and a paw print, respectively.
- Its MÚSECA jacket features the red flower from the REFLEC BEAT jacket, the rear-facing pig from the jubeat jacket, and MÚSECA sound director Dory's mask in place of Charlie.
- In pop'n music 20 fantasia's June 18th, 2012 update, knit's 3P color shows in her background the cover art of FLOWER (http://twitpic.com/9xukdq). FLOWER was later made playable in the pop'n music Sunny Park location tests as a hidden song, and shortly after, in pop'n music 20 fantasia as part of the pop'n music Sunny Park & REFLEC BEAT colette Location Test Memorial Event.
- FLOWER is the first song to appear in some form in every active BEMANI series, and currently holds the record for the song which has officially appeared in the most music game series, having appeared in all of beatmania IIDX, BeatStream, CHUNITHM, DanceDanceRevolution, DanceEvolution, DANCERUSH, GROOVE COASTER, GuitarFreaks & DrumMania, jubeat, maimai, MÚSECA, pop'n music, REFLEC BEAT, SOUND VOLTEX, Synchronica, ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom, ノスタルジア, and 太鼓の達人 (a total of 19 games).
- As a result, some players consider this an inside joke.
- FLOWER is one of the songs part of the APPEND TRAVEL event. It could be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX from March 14th, 2012, by acquiring a total of three consecutive Daily Stars.
- Graphical data of FLOWER and of a song titled "gloom" (presumably an early version of portal) can be found in the beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle data.
- FLOWER's video in beatmania IIDX shows a live performance of DJ YOSHITAKA playing FLOWER at the Rainbow☆Rainbow Release Party held on January 29th, 2012.
- The intro of the video shows the jubeat version of the FLOWER jacket, while at the end the REFLEC BEAT version is shown.
- FLOWER is the first song in the beatmania IIDX series to have a chart with five simultaneous Charge Notes.
- This is a reference to FLOWER's REFLEC BEAT HARD chart, which also has five LONG notes that need to be held simultaneously.
- pop'n music staff member まめしば mentions that since pop'n music did not have hold notes, they had to change that part to a scale note pattern.
- The main pop'n music series would later implement hold notes (named Long pop-kun) in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢.
- In SOUND VOLTEX, this section of the song contains a sequence of three screen rotations in a row, the first in the series.
- Alongside connective and Shining World, FLOWER is one of the three beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro default songs with a BEGINNER chart.
- FLOWER was one of the preliminary round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 for REFLEC BEAT limelight.
- FLOWER's Double ANOTHER chart was locked until December 5th, 2012, when it became available to play.
- FLOWER received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- In the U.S./EU iTunes version of the beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Vol.1 album, FLOWER is capitalized as Flower.
- FLOWER can be unlocked in DanceEvolution ARCADE on the Charlie's desire ~negai no kagami~ (Charlie's desire～願いの鏡～) event, which started on February 8th, 2013.
- FLOWER is the track used in the BEMANI TV Commercial aired in May 2013 .
- FLOWER's jubeat and REFLEC BEAT jackets appear in a question in the BEMANI Exam on KONAMI's arcade game QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY Kenja no tobira (クイズマジックアカデミー 賢者の扉).
- FLOWER received a SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!. It could be purchased at the REFLEC Shop for 1500 Refle, after clearing the chart and subsequently completing the DJ YOSHITAKA Test (DJ YOSHITAKA検定) in REFLEC Dojo.
- FLOWER is the first song to have two charts rated 10+ in REFLEC BEAT (11 or higher in REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA and VOLZZA 2).
- From July 24th, 2014, it could be purchased without prerequisites.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, it could be purchased from the Garage for 8 VOLZZA KEYs.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, it could be unlocked by clearing its HARD chart a specific number of times, depending on the grade obtained on it (AAA+: 1 time, AAA: 2 times, AA: 3 times, A or lower: 5 times).
- FLOWER was crossed over to GROOVE COASTER EX, maimai ORANGE and 太鼓の達人 キミドリVer. on October 29th, 2014 as part of the Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai (天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会) event.
- In the other music games, FLOWER uses a slightly modified version of its jubeat jacket, adding the jubeat saucer fulfill logo.
- Also in the other music games (and the SOUND VOLTEX series as well), the artist was slightly changed to DJ YOSHITAKA「jubeat」より.
- In the 太鼓の達人 series, FLOWER runs at 346 BPM, double its original speed, making FLOWER the song with the highest constant BPM in the 太鼓の達人 series.
- In the maimai series, FLOWER's EXPERT chart features slide notes set shaped as Y, S, T, and K, which may be references to the artist DJ YOSHITAKA.
- In the GROOVE COASTER series, FLOWER's charts have several effects based on the beatmania IIDX video.
- FLOWER [ 2 ] can be unlocked in jubeat prop's Step unlocking system, by reaching Step Level 55.
- These charts were added to jubeat plus as alternate Hold Marker charts for FLOWER on October 29th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- FLOWER is one of the unlocks of the Kaitou BisCo no yokokujou!! (怪盗BisCoの予告状!!) event. It could be unlocked in BeatStream from June 17th to December 21st, 2015, after the jubeat prop Museum is completed.
- In BeatStream アニムトライヴ, it could be unlocked from April 7th, 2016 via the BEAST CRISIS 外伝 (gaiden) unlocking system.
- HIGH TENSION was added to FLOWER's charts in BeatStream アニムトライヴ.
- FLOWER and ちくわパフェだよ☆CKP are the two KONAMI original songs that appear in SEGA's CHUNITHM music game.
- FLOWER was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on October 8th, 2015 as part of the 天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会 2015 event.
- It was also added to the BANDAI NAMCO rhythm game Synchronica on October 15th, 2015.
- FLOWER received a HEAVENLY chart in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN as part of the BLASTER GATE unlock system. It can be unlocked from March 17th, 2017.
- FLOWER was available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' championship Mode from December 24th, 2015 to January 21st, 2016.
- On January 22nd, 2016, it has been added to standard Mode for anyone who had played The 5th KONAMI Arcade Championship Qualifier Round in championship Mode at least once.
- FLOWER's EASY chart was re-rated in pop'n music éclale on March 22nd, 2016.
- FLOWER received a new set of charts in REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア.
- Its WHITE HARD chart could be unlocked through Reflesia Mode (リフレシアモード) from December 1st to 28th, 2016.
- It could be unlocked again from February 2nd to 15th, 2017.
- As of March 23rd, 2017, it is available by default.
- Its WHITE HARD chart could be unlocked through Reflesia Mode (リフレシアモード) from December 1st to 28th, 2016.
- FLOWER [ 2 ] was one of the qualifying round songs in the The 6th KONAMI Arcade Championship for jubeat Qubell.
- FLOWER could be unlocked in MÚSECA 1+1/2 on March 31st and April 28th, 2017, as part of the Premium Friday (プレミアムフライデー) event. It could be unlocked permanently by playing it once when it appears on the last Friday of the month.
- A Release Mission for a limited edition Grafica based on FLOWER is available after unlocking FLOWER for normal play.
- It was available by default from August 9th to 31st, 2017 as well.
- Its Green chart is available by default from June 26th, 2018 for MÚSECA 1+1/2 machines with an offline kit (its Orange and Red charts have to be unlocked with COLORIS, though).
- FLOWER's SPECIAL chart can be purchased in REFLEC BEAT plus from April 10th, 2017.
An impressive refrain is beautiful, a flower that bloomed inside of chaos.
Song Production Information
beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
Thank you for waiting, finally "FLOWER" has blossomed and was included in IIDX.
The ANOTHER "11" is also a good job.
I'm happy that this song was included in IIDX. Next one is DanceEvolution... Maybe.
Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai
In 2011, I planted a seed.
How much time would take, how much energy will be needed to sprout this seed? What is the color of the flower? What about its shape? How many petals...
Thinking about these issues, I planted it in a land called jubeat.
This seed germinated and "FLOWER" grew to be one of the most famous songs in the BEMANI series.
Now you can play it on every arcade game of the BEMANI series.
Anyways, please appreciate the flowers that are blooming this time with various colors and shapes.
And don't be afraid to touch them.
There are many things that can be challenging, just as you don't know what kind of flower will bloom by simply by looking at its seed.
pop'n music 20 fantasia
Everybody, today is a nice day for comments.
Every day is colder than before, what is your physical condition?
Please be careful not to catch a cold.
Well, "TRANCE CORE / FLOWER" is one of the link event unlockable songs of the pop'n music Sunny Park location test. The location test times of pop'n and REFLEC were close, so we prepared something like a celebration.
The theme of pop'n music Sunny Park is "park", and since the visual effect of the unlocking system at the location test was a flower blossoming with the number of plays, this song stood first and foremost.
Such a popular track which was crossed over to various BEMANI games, will it have a considerable impact once it's unlocked?
I'm glad I was able to add flowers to fantasia and Sunny Park alongside "TWINKLE POP / Twinkle Wonderland".
In summary, PON made this comment instead of DJ YOSHITAKA, who was busy.
I feel nervous when I give comments to someone else's music.
I feel tense and serious as I can only say ordinary things.
I love! pop'n music.
Video Production Information
My name is Motion Combat, who was in charge of the video production.
It's an honor to me to be in charge of the super masterpiece "Flower".
While I was making it, I was loudly listening to the song, it felt really nice★
This video was edited from a DJ YOSHITAKA live video, so can see the DJ while you're playing... It would be great if you can feel how sound, video, and player are fully synchronized!
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
BeatStream difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and from 1 to Kami (神) in アニムトライヴ.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
DanceEvolution difficulty rated from 1 to 5.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
MÚSECA difficulty rated from 1 to 15.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and jubeat@Wiki, Textage.cc, and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||182 / 5 / 0||575 / 13 / 0||915 / 19 / 4||1460 / 19 / 4||605 / 13 / 0||977 / 24 / 4||1493 / 25 / 5|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||2||6||9||11||6||9||12|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||2||6||9||11||6||9||12|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||101 / 19||218 / 39||363 / 13||442 / 11||595 / 20 / 0||238 / 14||357 / 15||418 / 13||549 / 20 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX||3||7||10||13||17||6||9||13||17|
|jubeat knit APPEND→Present||6||9||10|
|jubeat plus (Android)||6||9||10|
[ 2 ] Charts
|Notecounts / Holds||402 / 31||683 / 41||950 / 40|
|jubeat plus (Android)||6||8||10|
|pop'n music Sunny Park location test||19||28||42||47||-||-|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||13||22||36||41||11||22|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→ラピストリア||※14||28||42||47||11||22|
|pop'n music éclale→Present||↑※17||28||42||47||11||22|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 272).
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→colette -All Seasons-||5||7||↑10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→groovin'!! Upper||5||7||10+||10+|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||7||11||11|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||7||11||11|
|REFLEC BEAT +||5||7||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||7||9||13||14|
|Effected By||SCライオット||SCライオット||SCライオット||-||七色Method extended by SHOUTICE|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||5||11||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||11||↑18||-||19|
|SOUND VOLTEX III e-AMUSEMENT CLOUD||5||11||18||-||-|
|ポップンリズミン (as of 07/13/2014)||↑4||6||10|
|FLOWER - Jailbreak - STELLAR WIND - Theory of Eternity - キルト|
|beatmania IIDX Unlocks||パ→ピ→プ→Yeah! - EBONY & IVORY - それは花火のような恋|
|BeatStream Unlocks||Element of SPADA - ジュピターガンズノベル - Ha・lle・lu・jah - FLOWER - ヤマトなでなで♡かぐや姫 - 魔法のたまご ～心菜 ELECTRO POP edition～ - さよならトリップ ～夏陽 EDM edition～ - 蛇神 - 海神 - 怪盗BisCoの予告状！！|
|DanceDanceRevolution Unlocks||ビビットストリーム - 爆なな☆てすとロイヤー - 突撃!ガラスのニーソ姫! - ドーパミン|
|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania Unlocks||水面静かに大地の烈日わたらせて -Remaster- - 炎のDiargos - Sand Blow - 狂鬼村正|
|jubeat Unlocks||ビビットストリーム - パ→ピ→プ→Yeah! - EBONY & IVORY - ミライプリズム(collaboration ver.)|
|pop'n music Unlocks||EBONY & IVORY - 打打打打打打打打打打 - DIAVOLO - ミライプリズム(collaboration ver.)|
|REFLEC BEAT Unlocks||パ→ピ→プ→Yeah! - 爆なな☆てすとロイヤー - 童話回廊 - 音楽 - ミライプリズム(collaboration ver.)|
|SOUND VOLTEX Unlocks||EBONY & IVORY - パ→ピ→プ→Yeah!|
|2014 Qualifying Round Songs||FLOWER - Garakuta Doll Play - Got more raves? - きたさいたま2000|
|2014 Block Tournament Songs||FUJIN Rumble - Ignis Danse - Scars of FAUNA - VERTeX|
|2015 Qualifying Round Song||マサカリブレイド|
|2015 Block Tournament Song||月光乱舞|
|2016 Qualifying Round Song||極圏|
|2016 Block Tournament Song||Solar Storm|
|2017 Qualifying Round Songs||Scarlet Lance - 怒槌 - セイクリッド ルイン|
|2017 Block Tournament Song||GERBERA|
|2017 National Finals Song||GERBERA -For Finalists-|