Fetish paper ~waki no ase kaiten girl~
Composition/Arrangement: AKIRA YAMAOKA
Lyrics/Vocals: Gakitaishou Team (AKIRA YAMAOKA and DJ Yoshitaka)
Genre: モッシュ (MOSH)
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- フェティッシュペイパー～脇の汗回転ガール～ is the last KONAMI original song in beatmania IIDX by Akira Yamaoka prior to his leaving KONAMI mere weeks after the release of SIRIUS.
- Gakitaishou Team (ガキ大将ティーム) roughly translates to "bully team".
- フェティッシュペイパー～脇の汗回転ガール～ is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- Despite being removed from the arcades in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle, フェティッシュペイパー～脇の汗回転ガール～ is present in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS.
Song Production Information
~Waki no ase kaiten girl~, I'll be out of the limelight.
One of the fun things I've done was a collaboration with Yoshitaka. I thought it was good that they want to make more of this kind of genre in the future.
I'll be going to play live in Paris this time around. I'd like to scream "Waki no ase! Waki no ase!" at Ankor Wat.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→18 Resort Anthem||-||4||6||8||5||6||10|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||6||8||5||6||10|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.