Fly far bounce
Fly far bounce
Composition/Arrangement: Konami Amusement (Naoyuki Sato)
BPM: 163 (DanceDanceRevolution, jubeat), 91-163 (pop'n music), 98-163 (other BEMANI games)
pop'n music Character: silent room [17-1P]
First Music Game Appearance: ノスタルジア
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution A
- jubeat clan
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) ノスタルジア pack
- MÚSECA 1+1/2
- pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢
- SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Song Connections / Remixes
- A rock arrangement of Fly far bounce by Mutsuhiko Izumi can be found in GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE.
- A piano arrangement of Fly far bounce by 事務員G can be found on the BEMANI PIANO COLLECTION ノスタルジア album.
- Fly far bounce was added to DanceDanceRevolution A, MÚSECA 1+1/2, pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, and SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN on March 15th, 2017, as part of the NOSTALGIA launch memorial song crossover campaign (ノスタルジア稼働記念 楽曲交換キャンペーン).
- It marks the first time any of these series receive a ノスタルジア crossover.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, Fly far bounce displays its jacket on the songwheel.
- Despite displaying its BPM as a constant 163 BPM, Fly far bounce in the DanceDanceRevolution series has a slowdown at the very end of the song, much like in the other BEMANI games.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution series, while playing Fly far bounce the crowd does not cheer. The announcer still talks, though.
- Fly far bounce ranked #1 in the BEMANI Fan Site CHECK!SONGS Monthly Ranking list for March 2017.
- In jubeat plus, Fly far bounce's EXTREME chart was slightly modified on August 15th, 2017.
- Fly far bounce is one of the unlocks of jubeat clan's import SHOP Tic-Tac SHOP. It could be unlocked from October 26th to November 15th, 2017. It can be purchased with 7 よいRED and 7 よいPLUM MIYAGEs.
- It could be purchased again from January 18th to February 7th, 2018.
- It could be purchased again from August 16th to September 2nd, 2018.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- Fly far bounce received a Real chart in ノスタルジア Op.2.
- Fly far bounce was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
- At the end of Fly far bounce in the SOUND VOLTEX series, the combo counter glitches, not counting the hold notes properly. This bug has not been fixed.
- This might be caused by the quick BPM changes, as the combo of hold notes rely on the song's BPM.
- When the BPM is shown as 162, 161, and 160, the actual BPM rapidly decrease in decimals every one-sixteenth of a measure.
- Fly far bounce's jubeat (2021) ratings were adjusted to its jubeat festo ratings on March 7th, 2022.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
MÚSECA difficulty rated from 1 to 15.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards.
ノスタルジア difficulty rated from 1 to 12 for Normal to Expert charts. Real charts rated from 1 to 3 diamonds (◆). (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||96 / 2||162 / 3||236 / 3||385 / 6||- / - / -||162 / 7||235 / 3||387 / 9||- / - / -|
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||6||9|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||7||27||37||46||20||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||11||13||17||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||5||11||13||17||-|