Not to be confused with Four Leaves.
- 1 four-leaf
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Song Production Information
- 1.6 Video Production Information
- 1.7 Difficulty & Notecounts
Artist: Sis Bond Chit
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics/Guitar/Bass/Other Instruments & Programming: Asaki
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD
Other Music Game Appearances:
anytime he goes for a blow in my record the glaring drops come raining down in his landscape just because you see it doesn't mean its, sun's there with the cray trees the fall of the leaves trip me as he plays like a floating ray marked star in our records its under the green ray its not the cosmic forest sailed on the freezing ray on the waves fading down on the line the liner sails us to the halo of moonlit sun marked star anytime say on you, freethinker the leaves gone she has over ride the line no ride a lie broken branches in his landscape in my records like a free are all dead
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- four-leaf is the only Sis Bond Chit song to debut in a game outside of GuitarFreaks & DrumMania.
- four-leaf's BEGINNER chart was removed in beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS.
- four-leaf is playable in GuitarFreaks V6 & DrumMania V6 BLAZING!!!! at the end of any Blood Type Cup course in the Blazing Championship, which started on October 30th, 2009.
- It was automatically unlocked into Standard Mode on November 12th, 2009.
- four-leaf is available for play in GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG as an unlockable song in JukeBox #1 (March 10th, 2010).
- As of April 23rd, 2010, it has been automatically unlocked into Standard Mode.
- four-leaf is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from May 2nd, 2017, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts with BITs.
Song Production Information
Sis Bond Chit
Originally, I was commissioned for this series, but only for one song.
However, in these circumstances, I had to make another song.
As originally planned, I wanted to make a song that was melodious yet racing.
I made this song with a J-rock melody (but with English lyrics).
Perhaps since this song came out the way I liked it, DJ Yoshitaka was very happy with the results.
In his circumstance, I could understand how he felt.
I really did not want to be in his shoes at that time.
There have been some misfortunes due to unexpected visits from other producers.
dj TAKA smiled at the song, and the story behind it.
So, this song isn't exactly what would be considered DJ material.
Ignoring this, please have fun playing this song. beatmania is so fun to play.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD||1||4||6||8||-||4||8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→Present||-||4||6||8||-||4||8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||1||4||6||8||-||4||8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||6||8||-||4||8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||4||6||8||-||-||-||-||-|
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↓2.60||↓4.35||↓5.85||-||4.50||↓5.20||↓6.35||-||↓3.30||↓4.25||↓4.90||-|