Artist: VINCENT GANATCH
Composition/Arrangement: VINCENT GANATCH
Length: 2:06 (NORMAL), 1:55 (HYPER), 2:20 (ANOTHER)
Genre: TECHNO GRAFFITI
VJ: BEMANI Designers "NAGI"
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- GENE has three variations, each one corresponding to its NORMAL, HYPER and ANOTHER charts.
- GENE is the ARC SCORE.VIII song of beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage's ARC SCORE EXTRA STAGE system. It can be played from August 1st, 2019. Its theme is HAPPY SKY.
- When playing GENE in ARC SCORE, the frame switches to a design based on beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY's own frame.
- GENE has a different video for each difficulty level, which contains parts of videos and overlays from many songs that made their IIDX debut in beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY, including: ラクエン, SigSig, Tizona d'El Cid, PLASMA, SEXYSEXYCHEVY, Under the Sky, Twelfth Style, Votum stellarum, Little Little Princess, Don't let it go, 100% minimoo-G, Love Magic, tant pis pour toi, Pollinosis, POODLE, MOON RACE, TOE JAM, オレはビートマニア！お前は何マニア？, mind the gap, EDEN, Aurora, Get'em up to R.A.V.E, Pink Rose, Xepher, 冥, HAPPY☆ANGEL, Catch Me, in motion, We are Disっ娘ゆっつ打ち命, garden, FUNKTION, CaptivAte〜浄化〜, rage against usual, and INAZUMA.
- VINCENT GANATCH is currently speculated to be Hommarju.
Song Production Information
Who can straighten what GENE hath made crooked?
I'm a "hoodoo" or a "de-gene-erate", whatever you want to call it.
But I am NOT a belong to you.
Where you were activity just how, creation has NO border.
There's no GENE for fate.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||664 / 0||1009 / 18||2183 / 0||-||659 / 0||990 / 26||1986 / 0||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||7||10||12||-||7||9||12||-|
|8th style||XENON II 〜TOMOYUKIの野望〜|
|SIRIUS||Red. by Jack Trance|
|3rd style||COSMIC CYBER|
|FINAL||GO OVER WITH GLARE -ROOTAGE 26-|