|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania|
| GF1st - GF2nd dm1st - GF3rd dm2nd - GF4th dm3rd - GF5th dm4th - GF6th dm5th|
GF7th dm6th - GF8th dm7th - GF9th dm8th - GF10th dm9th - GF11th dm10th
GFDM V - GFDM V2 - GFDM V3 - GFDM V4 - GFDM V5 - GFDM V6 - GFDM V7 - GFDM V8
GFDM XG - GFDM XG2 - GFDM XG3
GITADORA - OverDrive - Tri-Boost (Re:EVOLVE) - Matixx - EXCHAIN
| GF CS - GF 2nd APPEND - drummania CS - GF3rd dm2nd - GF4th dm3rd|
GFDM V - MASTERPIECE SILVER - GFDM V2 - MASTERPIECE GOLD - GFDM V3
- 1 GITADORA (Mobile)
- 2 Song List
- 2.1 Quest Mode
- 2.2 Street Songs
- 2.3 Lucky OTOBEAR
- 2.4 Campaigns
- 2.4.1 BEMANI App Starting Campaign! (アプリでビーマニはじめようキャンペーン!)
- 2.4.2 beat gather Collaboration (beat gatherコラボ)
- 2.4.3 Anti Pleasure ~kairaku shugisha no yuuutsu~ (Anti Pleasure ～快楽主義者の憂鬱～)
- 2.4.4 jubeat plus, REFLEC BEAT plus, GITADORA x JAEPO campaign (jubeat plus・REFLEC BEAT plus・GITADORA × JAEPOキャンペーン)
- 2.5 Collection Mode
- Release Dates:
- iOS: 02/21/2013 (Version 1.0.0), 08/19/2013 (Version 3.0.0)
- Android: 08/27/2013 (Version 3.0.0)
General Information / Changes
Current version: 3.1.3 (iOS and Android)
- First released as an application to unlock LIVE hidden songs in the arcade release of GITADORA by playing different mini-games, until version 3.0.0 (released on July 10th, 2013), when it was changed to a touch-based release of the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series.
- After completing some Campaigns and playing Quest/Street songs for the first time, you can get Gitadrops (ギタドロップ). These Gitadrops can be used for the Lucky OTOBEAR unlocking method, and to enable certain modifiers before each song.
- GITADORA (Mobile) does not contain any GITADORA Tri-Boost songs added after March 30th, 2016.
- GITADORA (Mobile) was removed from the App Store on December 15th, 2016.
- Songs are no longer sold anymore, as of November 14th, 2016.
Formerly known as Garage Mode. Clearing a song will unlock the next one. Some songs have branches which require some special conditions to advance.
Street songs are only available until a certain date. Afterwards, they are locked, and you can unlock them again by buying 4 of them on Collection Mode. One new song appears and one song is locked per day, at 12:00pm JST. As with Quest unlocks, clearing one song will unlock the next available.
For a complete list of every Street song available in GITADORA (Mobile), as well as their original dates on which they were added, please see this page.
The following songs are currently unlockable:
|Song Title||Artist||Added in||Locked in|
|I'm so Happy (Rockin' ver.)||Ryu☆||11/06/2014||11/13/2014|
|ROCKIN' PARADISE||Thomas Howard Lichtenstein||11/08/2014||11/15/2014|
|jet coaster☆girl||TOMOSUKE feat. Three Berry Icecream||11/09/2014||11/16/2014|
|Homesick Pt.2&3||ORANGENOISE SHORTCUT||11/10/2014||11/17/2014|
Available in the Mall (モール) is the Lucky OTOBEAR (ラッキーオトベア) option. By using 10 Gitadrops, you can unlock a random song of the current Lucky OTOBEAR Volume. The songs unlocked via Lucky OTOBEAR are unlocked permanently.
After Vol.5, Lucky OTOBEAR started again from Vol.1 the next month.
Vol.1 (03/01/2014 - 03/31/2014)
Vol.2 (04/01/2014 - 04/30/2014)
|MODEL DD5||Mutsuhiko Izumi|
|Purple storm||Trick Trap|
|four-leaf||Sis Bond Chit|
|Excavation Damage||浅田 靖|
|Adverse Criticism||浅田 靖|
|MODEL DD10||Mutsuhiko Izumi|
Vol.3 (05/01/2014 - 05/31/2014)
|MODEL DD7||Mutsuhiko Izumi|
|Jungle||Mutsuhiko Izumi with Jimmy Weckl|
|No Way For One Will||TeeJayz,inc.|
|Bangin' Breaks||Sota Fujimori|
|夢について TYPE C||小野秀幸 feat. 岡本裕美|
|ROCKET MAN||Mutsuhiko Izumi|
Vol.4 (06/01/2014 - 06/30/2014)
|MODEL DD3||Mutsuhiko Izumi|
|To the IST||Glancer|
|Desert Rose||Kozo Nakamura|
|FORCE Interval Build||96|
|Eau Rouge||Yosuke Onishi|
|blue moon||Mutsuhiko Izumi|
|夢について TYPE B||小野秀幸 feat. 96|
Vol.5 (07/01/2014 - 07/31/2014)
|MODEL DD8||Mutsuhiko Izumi feat. Marty Friedman|
|Ascetic||QUIXOTIK Meets kobo|
|I Want It All||Benjamin Franklin|
|I can be!!||Hiromixxx|
|Predator's Crypto Pt.2||96|
To access the different campaigns, tap on the Campaign (キャンペーン) button at the main screen of GITADORA.
BEMANI App Starting Campaign! (アプリでビーマニはじめようキャンペーン!)
After tapping on this campaign banner, GITADORA (Mobile) will check that you have jubeat plus, ポップンリズミン and REFLEC BEAT plus installed in your device; if you do, Engraved Mark will be fully unlocked in Collection Mode.
beat gather Collaboration (beat gatherコラボ)
The following three songs can be added to Collection Mode by having installed beat gather in your device.
Also, by having GITADORA (Mobile) installed, you can download these three songs for play in beat gather.
Anti Pleasure ~kairaku shugisha no yuuutsu~ (Anti Pleasure ～快楽主義者の憂鬱～)
From July 2nd, 2014 to July 16th, 2014, the following licensed song was available for download for free:
- Anti Pleasure ～快楽主義者の憂鬱～ / Suck a Stew Dry
jubeat plus, REFLEC BEAT plus, GITADORA x JAEPO campaign (jubeat plus・REFLEC BEAT plus・GITADORA × JAEPOキャンペーン)
The following song can be obtained introducing a serial code given at the JAEPO 2015 event.
- めた・メタ?ひまわり∗パンチ -デモテープVer.- / ひまわり∗パンチ
Collection Mode lets you play songs you've unlocked in Quest or Street Mode, as well as any song you've unlocked and played in the arcade version of GITADORA, GITADORA OverDrive, or GITADORA Tri-Boost provided you've purchased it on the mobile version, on any difficulty. Most in-game and cross-BEMANI event songs (save for some revivals), as well as ENCORE and PREMIUM ENCORE STAGES are eligible.
Licensed covers and most old KONAMI original songs can be purchased as well.
Note: songs added after March 30th, 2016 to GITADORA Tri-Boost are not available for purchase in GITADORA (Mobile).
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.