GYRUSS -FULL TILT-
GYRUSS -FULL TILT-
Composition: Johann Sebastian Bach
Genre: ARCADE REMIX
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- GYRUSS -FULL TILT- is a remix of Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565, which was used as the main theme of KONAMI's arcade shooter GYRUSS.
- Other remixes of Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 have appeared in BEMANI:
- The original version of GYRUSS, titled GYRUSS(Original theme), appears on the DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 Limited Edition Music Sampler CD.
- GYRUSS -FULL TILT- appears as part of the medley Power 2 Shuffle Mix, from DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE.
- GYRUSS -FULL TILT- marks Jaren Tolman's debut in BEMANI.
- GYRUSS -FULL TILT- can be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 and Dancing Stage Unleashed2 by playing any 50 songs.
- In both games, GYRUSS -FULL TILT- was titled GYRUSS FULL TILT.
- GYRUSS -FULL TILT- features a unique video showing gameplay of GYRUSS.
- The gameplay shown is of its Game Boy Advance conversion from KONAMI COLLECTOR'S SERIES: ARCADE ADVANCED, which was also developed by KONAMI Hawaii.
- GYRUSS -FULL TILT- received a new unique video in DanceDanceRevolution STR!KE.
- GYRUSS -FULL TILT-'s title was changed to Gyruss Full Tilt Mix in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE.
- It also received new graphics in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE.
- GYRUSS -FULL TILT- is one of the few songs from the DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX series that doesn't appear in DanceDanceRevolution Classroom Edition.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||105 / 9||145 / 11||195 / 31||259 / 24||- / - / -||128 / 14||231 / 12||281 / 14||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 / Dancing Stage Unleashed2||N/A||3||6||8||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage UNIVERSE||N/A||3||6||8||-||4||6||8||-|