This page is for the licensed song by Chic that appears in DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY3 titled Good Times. For the KONAMI original song by Elizabeth Dobbs appearing in drummania, please see Good times.
Composition/Lyrics: Bernard Edwards, Nile Rodgers
Vocals: Alfa Anderson, Luci Martin
Album: Risqué (1979)
Length: 1:27 (DanceDanceRevolution), 1:46 (pop'n music)
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY3
Other Music Game Appearances:
The lines marked with an asterisk (*) are only present on the pop'n music cut of Good Times. (The pop'n music cut also fades out once "Good times" is sung towards the end, in the third stanza.)
* Good times, these are the good times Leave your cares behind, these are the good times Good times, these are the good times Our new state of mind, these are the good times Happy days are here again The time is right for makin' friends Let's get together, how 'bout a quarter to ten Come tomorrow, let's all do it again Boys will be boys, better let them have their toys Girls will be girls, cute pony tails and curls Must put an end to this stress and strife I think I want to live the sporting life Good times, these are the good times Leave your cares behind, these are the good times Good times, these are the good times Our new state of mind, these are the good times
Song Connections / Remixes
- The bassline from Good Times is sampled in Rappers Delight, which can be found in Dancing Stage Fusion (PS2).
- Good Times' jacket is taken from Chic's 2000 greatest hits album, The Very Best of Chic.
- None of Good Times' DanceDanceRevolution charts contain any Freeze Arrows.
- Good Times features a video of a live performance of the song in DanceDanceRevolution, eliminating any on-screen dancers.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
No difficulty ratings are shown for ポップンミュージック and its American/European counterparts.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||51 / 0||96 / 0||131 / 0||196 / 0||- / - / -||- / -||- / -||- / -||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY3 / hottest party3||1||3||5||7||-||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music (Wii) / pop'n rhythm||N/A||-||-||-||-||-|
Other charts not shown on the above table:
- pop'n music (Wii) and pop'n rhythm Challenge chart: total notes: ?.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.