HOW TO PLAY
HOW TO PLAY
Artist: MC X
Vocals: TAG (Japanese version), ? (English version)
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Hey there, everyone! From here on, I'm gonna be telling you how to play this game! It's really easy. You just need to step on the arrows in time with the music, but first, I'm gonna show you the basics, so make sure you pay attention! To start off, arrows will come up from the bottom of the screen At the exact moment an arrow matches up with this frame, step! You got it? Now it's your turn! You all set? Well let's get started! Here! We! Go! Left! Right! Left! Left! Right! Right! Now, let's try some up and down arrows! Use your right foot for up arrows and your left foot for down arrows! Go for the same feel you just had with the left and right arrows. You all ready to go? Then let's get rollin'! Let's! Get! Down! Up! Down! Up! Down! Up! Up! Down! Down! Up! Up! Down! Down! Alright, yeah! That's how you get down. Don't bring your feet back to the center, though. Keeping them on the panels is how you step up your game. Next, we're gonna rehearse everything you've learned so far. You better get yourself ready! It's! Time! to Dance! Left! Right! Up! Up! Down! Down! Left! Left! Right! Right! Right! Left! Left! Left! Right! Right! Left! Right! Left! Bring it down, now! Yeah, now jump! Jump! Okay! Jump! One last time, jump! Wow! The way you move! You might just start a dance revolution!
Song Connections / Remixes
- HOW TO PLAY is related to the Lesson series of songs.
- In the Japanese release of DanceDanceRevolution X, HOW TO PLAY has Japanese vocals, while in the American/European releases, HOW TO PLAY has English vocals instead.
- HOW TO PLAY is the tutorial lesson song in the arcade version of DanceDanceRevolution X. It's exclusive to STARTER MODE.
- When HOW TO PLAY is played, DanceDanceRevolution character AFRO dances a special choreography instead of a random one, which follows the lyrics of HOW TO PLAY.
- Both HOW TO PLAY and SABER WING mark TAG's first original songs in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- HOW TO PLAY has never been on a CS release of DanceDanceRevolution.
- It also has never been on an original soundtrack.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||42 / 0||- / -||- / -||- / -||- / - / -||- / -||- / -||- / -||- / - / -|
|Lesson series of songs|
|Main Songs||Lesson by DJ - Lesson2 by DJ - Lesson3 by DJ - Lesson 4 Choreograph Style - Lesson 5 for your hips|
|Related||HOW TO PLAY|