Artist: Swan Lake Orchestra
Arrangement: Mutsuhiko Izumi
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat knit
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- 白鳥の湖 is an arrangement of a musical piece in Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake ballet.
- 白鳥の湖 is the third song in Mutsuhiko Izumi's classical remixes series.
- 白鳥の湖 is available in the White shirt class in jubeat knit and its APPEND version as an unlock. The song may be unlocked for 1 Wool.
- 白鳥の湖 was removed from jubeat saucer on December 1st, 2012. However, it was later revived on February 1st, 2013.
- It was removed again on April 1st, 2013. It was revived again on December 1st, 2013.
- 白鳥の湖 is the only KONAMI original from jubeat knit not currently in jukebeat.
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and jubeat@Wiki.)
| jubeat knit→clan
| jubeat festo→Present
| jubeat plus
| jubeat plus (Android)