Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of Healing Vision by 2MB, titled Healing Vision ～Angelic mix～, appears in DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX CS.
- Another remix of Healing Vision by GRIDLOK, titled Healing Vision GRIDLOK Mix, appears in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE.
- A spiritual sequel to Healing Vision, titled Melancholic Vision, appears in Step Revolution's dancing game StepManiaX and ANDAMIRO's arcade music game CHRONO CIRCLE.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Healing Vision is Naoki Maeda's first use of his DE-SIRE alias outside the TRIP MACHINE series of songs.
- Naoki notes in the DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME Weekly Journal that Healing Vision was inspired by his frustrated and unfulfilled feelings during the rocky development of 5thMIX, which he worked on simultaneously alongside Dance Maniax 2ndMIX.
- Healing Vision received a different banner in DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX.
- In DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX and Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON, Healing Vision reuses TELL ME TELL ME's background animations.
- Healing Vision received a BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- Healing Vision(X-Special) is one of the X-Special ENCORE EXTRA STAGEs in DanceDanceRevolution X, which can be played from June 18th, 2009 by obtaining at least a AA on PARANOiA ETERNAL(X-Special) as the EXTRA STAGE.
- As of October 1st, 2009, Healing Vision(X-Special) has been unlocked for normal play.
- From DanceDanceRevolution X2 onwards, Healing Vision(X-Special) appears in the DanceDanceRevolution X folder instead of the 5thMIX folder.
- Since June 1st, 2017 in DanceDanceRevolution A, Healing Vision(X-Special) no longer appears in the song selection screen if the player does not use an e-amusement pass.
- Healing Vision(X-Special)'s difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A in March 27th, 2019.
Song Production Information
CS Information Data
You have unlocked the song "Healing Vision" by DE-SIRE. By fusing opera-style vocals, jazzy and dark drum'n'bass beats and ambient melodies, the song has pioneered a new sound while being very relaxing and therapeutic for the mind. Have you checked out the faster "Angelic mix"?
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from the 2ndMIX CLUB through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||107 / 0||128 / 0||272 / 0||353 / 0||- / - / -||136 / 0||275 / 0||358 / 0||- / - / -|
|DDRMAX2 location test||-||↓1||↓4||↓7||-||↓2||↓5||↓7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX CS||-||3||6||8||-||3||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||-||3||6||8||-||3||6||9||-|
|DDRMAX CS US||-||3||6||8||-||3||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||2||3||6||8||-||3||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX / Dancing Stage Unleashed||-||3||6||8||-||3||6||9||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||- / -||- / -||- / -||462 / 40 / 0||- / -||- / -||- / -||456 / 26 / 0|