This page is for Hiroshi Watanabe, also known as QUADRA, DJ FX, or nite system. For the artist of the same name who goes by Cranky, please see Hiroshi Watanabe (Cranky).
- Name: Hiroshi Watanabe (ワタナベヒロシ)
- Website: http://www.hiroshiwatana.be/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hw_aka_kaito
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/kaito
- Bandcamp: https://hiroshiwatanabe.bandcamp.com
Hiroshi Watanabe was one of the first commission artists in BEMANI, if not the first. From 1998 to 2000, he provided beatmania and its spiritual sequel beatmania IIDX with quite a few songs, making his first BEMANI appearance in beatmania 2ndMIX. Despite his short time period composing beatmania songs, he has quite a few fans. He specializes in techno, minimal, and ambient.
In the earlier years of his career, he was known to compose under a variety of aliases, both in and out of BEMANI. As time passed, he gravitated primarily towards the Kaito alias, occasionally writing works under his own name as well.
Hiroshi appeared with a new song in beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem, his first new song for any BEMANI game in 10 years.
- Crunky Boy
- CRUNKY BOY Jr.
- DJ FX
- DJ Mazinger
- nite system
- DJ ODDBALL
- beatmania HIROSHI WATANABE beat indication (1998)
- Genesis (2007)
- Life, Love (2008)
- Sync Positive (2011)
- Multiverse (2016)
- Dear,Mr.HIROSHI WATANABE (2017)
- Special Life (2002)
- Special Love (2003)
- Hundred Million Light Years (2006)
- Hundred Million Love Years (2006)
- Trust (2009)
- Trust Less (2010)
- Until The End Of Time (2013)
- Less Time Until The End (2014)
- Another Stories (2015)
- Trust Another Stories 2 (2017)
- Sketch from a Moment (1997)
- COMPLETE SELECTION 95-07 (2016)
- THRESHOULD OF ETERNITY EP (2018)