IN THE MOOD
IN THE MOOD
Composition: Garland Joseph C.
Original Artist: Razaf Andy & Garland Joseph C.
Album: In the Mood single album (1939)
pop'n music Genre: HIGHSO (ハイソ)
pop'n music Character: MEBAE [TV&ANIME]
pop'n CG design: ちょび。
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 9
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- IN THE MOOD is a big band era #1 hit recorded by American bandleader Glenn Miller. Joseph Garland and Andy Razaf arranged the song in 1937-1939 using a previously existing main theme composed by Miller before the start of the 1930s.
- IN THE MOOD was featured in the movie Sun Valley Serenade in 1941.
- IN THE MOOD's charts were made by wac.
- According to wac, the "HIGHSO" in IN THE MOOD's genre stands for "High Society".
- IN THE MOOD received a new EX chart in pop'n music 9 CS.
- It was later put in pop'n music 11, the last game featuring IN THE MOOD.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 9→10||7||17||24||-||9||19|
|pop'n music 11||7||17||24||↓27||9||19|
|pop'n music 9 CS||7||17||24||28||9||19|