Artist: dj TAKA VS DJ TOTTO feat.藍
Composition/Arrangement/Other Instruments & Programming: dj TAKA, DJ TOTTO
BPM: 99-396 (DanceDanceRevolution), 198 (other BEMANI games)
Genre: BLOOD METAL (ブラッドメタル)
pop'n music Character: MZD [SP-BLOOD METAL]
pop'n CG designer: shio
Jacket design: B.moth
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA / DanceDanceRevolution (2013) / jubeat saucer / pop'n music Sunny Park / REFLEC BEAT colette -All Seasons- / SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- / ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom Ver.2
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A metal remix of IX featuring guitars by good-cool, titled IX -GITADOROCK ver.-, appears in GITADORA.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- IX and IX -GITADOROCK ver.- are the only unlockable songs of The strongest tournament in history (史上最強の大会) of the Nettou! BEMANI Stadium (熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム) event. This tournament was added on February 6th, 2014.
- In DanceDanceRevolution A, it can be unlocked through EXTRA SAVIOR.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A20, it is available by default.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from August 26th, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- In jubeat Ave., it is one of the CONCIERGE unlocks of the LIGHT CHAT unlocking system from August 17th, 2022.
- From March 16th, 2015, it could be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア via Story Mode.
- In REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! and REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper, IX can be purchased from the REFLEC Shop after clearing it in the BEMANI Stadium Test (BEMANIスタジアム検定) added on July 24th, 2014.
- In DanceDanceRevolution A, it can be unlocked through EXTRA SAVIOR.
- IX marks the first collaboration between Takayuki Ishikawa and Yoshihiro Tagawa in BEMANI.
- Both Takayuki Ishikawa and Yoshihiro Tagawa appear in IX's jacket.
- IX marks the first appearance of Yoshihiro Tagawa in the SOUND VOLTEX series.
- IX is the Roman numeral for 9.
- When IX is played on beatmania IIDX, the arcade LED ticker displays "NINE".
- IX's title might be a reference to the nine players of a baseball team.
- Also, not counting Engraved Mark, IX is the ninth original song of the 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム event.
- There are also nine BEMANI games involved in the 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム event.
- When the songlist is organized alphabetically, IX is shown amongst the song titles which start with numbers.
- In DanceDanceRevolution (2013), when sorting songs by "ABC TITLE" (alphabetical order), IX used to be listed in the "I" folder, next to INTO YOUR HEART (Ruffage remix). This has since been corrected; IX now correctly appears in the "NUM" folder, next to 888.
- In the pop'n music series, it is sorted as "ナイン".
- IX is the ninth unlockable song in ポップンリズミン's TREASURE MODE.
- IX is the ninth song listed on the 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- IX's vocalist Ai (藍) is the leader of the Japanese metal band DEATHGAZE.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, IX displays its jacket (with the 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム logo) on the songwheel.
- IX's pop'n music character MZD was made available from February 4th, 2014 as a player character, before IX could be unlocked.
- Upon its debut in pop'n music, IX's artist was displayed as dj TAKA VS DJ TOTTO, without the "feat.藍" credit. This was fixed on February 25th, 2014.
- This artist credit also appeared in IX's ポップンリズミン jacket.
- IX is the only song from the 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム event to receive song comments in the pop'n music Sunny Park website.
- IX's jubeat charts were made by RAG .
- In DanceDanceRevolution, IX's EXPERT and CHALLENGE charts have the same stepcount for both Single and Double.
- IX's CHALLENGE charts can be played in DanceDanceRevolution (2013) from February 26th, 2014 on the EXTRA STAGE.
- To play IX's CHALLENGE charts, you must have played all the songs from the 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム event in DanceDanceRevolution (2013), and then meet the normal EXTRA STAGE requirements. IX's CHALLENGE charts will be available on the EXTRA STAGE.
- Since July 24th, 2014, IX's CHALLENGE charts can be unlocked via EXTRA ATTACK on DanceDanceRevolution (2014). You must have unlocked IX's lower difficulties in order to be able to unlock its CHALLENGE charts.
- From DanceDanceRevolution (2014) onwards, IX appears in the DanceDanceRevolution (2014) folder instead of the (2013) folder.
- IX was added to ポップンリズミン as a TREASURE MODE unlockable song on July 16th, 2014. Its map can be accessed after purchasing the two BEMANIスタジアム packs available for purchase since July 18th, 2014.
- To unlock IX in jubeat plus or REFLEC BEAT plus, you must have purchased both BEMANIスタジアム packs in their respective games. Then, you can download the song by tapping the Gift button at the Store.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, IX was revived on June 21st, 2018.
- IX is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.6.
- IX received a VIVID chart in SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE. It can be unlocked via BLASTER GATE from September 17th, 2020.
- IX's jubeat (2021) ratings were adjusted to its jubeat festo ratings on March 7th, 2022.
- IX is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from August 22nd, 2022, by purchasing the GRAND PRIX music pack vol.9 (グランプリ楽曲パック vol.9).
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd, SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki and Pop'n Music Fever.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||658 / 18 / 1||1247 / 17 / 1||2007 / 22 / 1||-||694 / 20 / 1||1382 / 19 / 1||2097 / 32 / 1||-|
|beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA→Present||-||6||11||12||-||6||11||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||11||12||-||6||11||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||11||12||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||217 / 16||355 / 29||521 / 33||753 / 25||753 / 49 / 0||342 / 23||510 / 26||700 / 22||700 / 52 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||5||11||14||17||18||10||14||17||18|
|jubeat plus (Android)||5||9||10|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→解明リドルズ||14||32||43||49||26||37|
|pop'n music UniLab→Present||14||32||↑44||49||26||37|
|REFLEC BEAT colette -All Seasons-→groovin'!! Upper||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||8||↑12||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||8||12||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||7||10||15||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX II→III||6||12||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV||6||12||↑17||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||6||12||17||-||19|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||17||-||19|
|SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR コナステ||6||12||17||-||19|
|First Half||HYENA (Live Edit feat. 96) - PUNISHER - Stella Sinistra - マインド・ゲーム|
|Second Half||Engraved Mark - Squeeze (GITADORA Mix) - デッドボヲルdeホームラン|
野球の遊び方 そしてその歴史 ～決定版～
|The strongest tounament in history||IX (GITADOROCK ver.)|
|Crossover Songs||DanceDanceRevolution: True Blue - 恋はどう？モロ◎波動OK☆方程式!! - VEGA - Daily Lunch Special|
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania: いきもの失格 - 少年リップルズ - RAGNAROK - Never Look Back in Sorrow
情操ディストピア - 愛は不死鳥の様に
jubeat: December Breeze - 恋愛観測 - 8 -eight- - Condor
pop'n music: 去る金合戦 - Sakura Sunrise - 7 Colors - 雷君
REFLEC BEAT: The Sealer ～ア・ミリアとミリアの民～ - フレッフレー♪熱血チアガール - Evans - sakura storm
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.