I think about you
Not to be confused with think about you.
I think about you
Artist: Elizabeth Dobbs
Composition/Arrangement/All Instruments: Toshio Sakurai
Vocals: Elizabeth Dobbs
Backing Vocals: Thomas Howard Lichtenstein, Elizabeth Dobbs
Genre: 90's ROCK
First Music Game Appearance: drummania
Other Music Game Appearances:
I look at the clouds, I scream and shout. I look at the sea, I see no doubt. You're blowing my mind, you were hard to find. I'm going in circles, I'm turning like a merry go round. I think about you. I wanna take you to another world. I wanna show you that I'm your girl. Take your time then give me a sign. I try to be the best I can possibly be to make you happy you know it. I think about you. I think about you.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A slightly extended version of I think about you can be found on the drummania original soundtracks album.
- In the early GUITARFREAKS & drummania games, I think about you's title was capitalized as I THINK ABOUT YOU.
- I think about you is available for play in GUITARFREAKS 2ndMIX as a Session exclusive song. Since GUITARFREAKS 3rdMIX, I think about you is available for normal play on the games where is present.
- I think about you is available as a revival in GuitarFreaks V2 & DrumMania V2 through GITADOCHANKO in December 2005.
- As of June 1st, 2006, I think about you has been automatically unlocked for play in Standard Mode.
- I think about you is available for play in GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG as an unlockable song in Jukebox #1 (March 10th, 2010).
- As of April 23rd, 2010, it has been automatically unlocked into Standard Mode.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
Difficulty for early GF/DM games rated from 1 to 10 stars. GF/DM difficulty for GF5/dm4 and beyond rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↓1.80||↓3.90||↓4.90||-||↓1.45||↓2.40||↑3.60||-||-||-||-||-|