- 1 JUDY
- 1.1 Character Information
- 1.2 Character Description
- 1.3 Song Appearances
- 1.3.1 pop'n music
- 1.3.2 pop'n music 2
- 1.3.3 pop'n music 3
- 1.3.4 pop'n stage
- 1.3.5 pop'n music GB
- 1.3.6 pop'n music 4
- 1.3.7 pop'n music 5
- 1.3.8 pop'n music 5 CS
- 1.3.9 pop'n music 7
- 1.3.10 pop'n music 8
- 1.3.11 pop'n music 9
- 1.3.12 pop'n music 10 CS
- 1.3.13 pop'n music 11
- 1.3.14 pop'n music 12 いろは (Iroha)
- 1.3.15 pop'n music 13 カーニバル
- 1.3.16 pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE
- 1.3.17 pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
- 1.3.18 pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE
- 1.3.19 pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET
- 1.3.20 pop'n music Sunny Park
- 1.3.21 pop'n music ラピストリア
- 1.3.22 pop'n music éclale
- 1.3.23 ee'MALL
- 1.3.24 ee'MALL 2nd avenue
- 1.4 Trivia
Hobbies: Dancing (source)
Likes: Inline skating, pasta, sushi, moving her body (source)
Dislikes: Pickled plums (source)
First Appearance: pop'n music
JUDY is a famous dancer in the pop'n world. Her best friend and rival is Mary. Scouted in Japan by a producer while visiting, she quickly adapted to the language and has become famous. JUDY, Mary, and AYA are in a group together called Poppers★lounge.
JUDY likes moving around; as such, many of her songs as a rival character are peppy/energetic J-POP, or dance songs.
Below is a list of songs JUDY appears in the song as a rival, or cameos in a rival's song.
pop'n music 2
pop'n music 3
pop'n music GB
- No more I love you - 1P color of her Hi-Tekno sprite. Replaced in pop'n music 4 APPEND DISC by May-Fa [CS2-1P].
pop'n music 4
- Hi-Tekno Millennium mix - new 3P of her Hi-Tekno sprite. Replaced by MZD the following game.
pop'n music 5
pop'n music 5 CS
- Pink Rose - 2P of her WITHOUT YOU AROUND sprite.
pop'n music 7
pop'n music 8
pop'n music 9
pop'n music 10 CS
- Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～ - cameo.
pop'n music 11
pop'n music 12 いろは (Iroha)
pop'n music 13 カーニバル
pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE
pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE
- will - 2P of her frost sprite.
pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET
pop'n music Sunny Park
- connect - 3P of her ～Timeless～ sprite.
- Into UR Heart
- 生命の環を紡いで - cameo in Flora's FEVER animation.
pop'n music ラピストリア
- In The Breeze - 1P color of her Into UR Heart sprite.
pop'n music éclale
- 1/6 billionth - 2P color of her STARS★★★ sprite.
ee'MALL 2nd avenue
- Destiny lovers - 2P of her LOVE FIRE sprite. Replaced in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE by IA-RAMSE [13-2P].
- JUDY's name, along with her friend Mary's, may came from the Japanese rock group Judy&Mary.
- JUDY and the KING are good friends and were often seen in-game together in several pop'n music games' CHALLENGE MODE's select pictures, as well as on some posters.
- In the earlier pop'n music games, possibly in an effort to save space, JUDY and Mary had virtually the same character animations.
- JUDY's animations from Hi-Tekno were later used to make HOUSE girl for 20,november in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.