KOROBUSHKA (Ryu Remix)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Song Connections / Remixes
- KOROBUSHKA (Ryu☆Remix) is a remix of a 19th century Russian folk song based on a poem by Nikolay Nekrasov, commonly known as Korobeiniki. It is most widely known for its usage in the Tetris video game series.
- A happy hardcore remix of Korobeiniki by ES44, titled Happy-hopper, appears in Dance Maniax 2ndMIX.
- A more classical take on Korobeiniki, titled コロブチカ, appears in the jubeat plus うんどうかい pack.
- Another remix of Korobeinki under Ryutaro Nakahara's 青龍 alias, titled KOROBUSHKA (青龍 Remix), appears on the BLUE DRAGON Exclusive Mixxx album.
- A slightly longer remix of KOROBUSHKA (Ryu☆Remix), titled Korobushka (Ryu☆"99"Remix), appears on Ryu☆'s Beautiful Harmony EP.
- The full version of KOROBUSHKA (Ryu☆Remix) also appears on the EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS ファミトランス EX album.
- KOROBUSHKA (Ryu☆Remix) is the only licensed song in REFLEC BEAT unlocked by level. As it is a license, it's the only Level unlock that doesn't appear on the REFLEC BEAT ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- It is also the only REFLEC BEAT level unlock that does not appear in REFLEC BEAT plus.
- KOROBUSHKA (Ryu☆Remix) is unlocked in REFLEC BEAT by reaching Level 90.
- In REFLEC BEAT limelight, it's unlocked by reaching the second part of Glass Stage 1-3. It is the 22nd old REFLEC BEAT song in limelight unlocked via Glass Stage.
- In REFLEC BEAT colette, it is unlocked by reaching Stage 8 of Pastel Adventure (パステルアドベンチャー) in Reflecting Mountain (初代リフレク山).
- As of REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!, KOROBUSHKA (Ryu☆Remix) is available by default.
- KOROBUSHKA (Ryu☆Remix) received a new HARD chart in REFLEC BEAT limelight, adding slightly more TOP objects.
- KOROBUSHKA (Ryu☆Remix) is the only song from any of Ryu☆'s albums that was not removed in REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア.
- It received a new set of charts in REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア.
Difficulty & Notecounts
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→VOLZZA 2||3||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||10||12||13|