- Name: Kazuki Terao (寺尾一輝)
- Homepage: http://acutic.net/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/an_fillnote (An), https://twitter.com/Feryquitous_ (Feryquitous)
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/an-fillnote (An), https://soundcloud.com/feryquitous (Feryquitous)
Kazuki Terao, also known as An, and later as Feryquitous, is a Be-Music Source composer, known for his works in BMS such as TearVid and Xhroria. Influenced by onoken's long version of his BMS song, felys, Kazuki began composing in 2009. In 2012, together with graphic designer レク (Reku), Kazuki formed AcuticNotes music circle, publishing his albums until 2015. Since then he has not been composing his songs under his An alias until sometime in 2018, when he would release his latest album under AcuticNotes circle after four years.
Kazuki started using his Feryquitous alias back in 2014, composing BMS songs Dstorv for G2R2014 "GO BACK 2 YOUR ROOTS" -THE BMS OF FIGHTERS 2004 RELOADED- and Strahv for 大血戦 -THE BMS OF FIGHTERS ULTIMATE-. Kazuki is a current member of Diverse System label. Subsequently, he is currently composing songs under his Feryquitous alias, appearing in other music games such as Deemo, maimai, and CROSSxBEATS.
Kazuki's music style is mostly focused on Artcore genre, crafting with piano and violin to accompany his works. He also dabbles on trance, J-Core, house, and even dubstep.
- Most of Kazuki's songs (especially under Feryquitous) have name and lyrics in constructed languages (conlang).
- Kazuki often provides Japanese translations for these conlang lyrics, usually on his Twitter.
- Kazuki submitted a second song for a SOUND VOLTEX FLOOR original song contest, titled Cutlass, but it was rejected. It can be heard in niconico.
|Fervidex||Feryquitous||beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||ARTCORE||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Visterhv||Feryquitous||beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage||REBIRTH OUT||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|LittleGameStar||An||SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-||-||✓||✓||-||-|
|My dear child, mother's arm||Feryquitous feat.藍月なくる||ノスタルジア Op.2||-||✓||✓||?||-|
|Danza Pantera||Feryquitous||ノスタルジア Op.3||-||✓||✓||-||-|
- Vividness.PF (2011)
- Encryption (2012)
- Abstreact (2012)
- Kathalshame (2013)
- CHIAROSCURO (2013)
- OrVid (2013)
- Xephiratone (2014)
- PUELLABYTE (2014)
- I/K INTERCEPTION KNOWS (2014)
- CIERA (2014)
- NEGA FRAGMENTS (2015)
- AXENICK:0 (2018)
- VELVET CLOAK (2018)
- MAZEDOLL (2019)
- ZheleNaught (2015)
- saqriphrx (2016)
- Irui (2017)
- IdenTism (2018, with Nakuru Aitsuki)
- Freedom (2018)