- Name: Kazuki Terao (寺尾一輝)
- Homepage: http://acutic.net/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/an_fillnote
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/an-fillnote
Kazuki Terao, also known as An, is a Be-Music Source composer, known for his works in BMS such as TearVid and Xhroria. Influenced by onoken's long version of his BMS song felys, Kazuki began composing in 2009. In 2012, together with graphic designer レク (Reku), Kazuki formed the AcuticNotes music circle, where he published his albums until 2015. He retired his An alias after until 2018, when he would release his latest album under the AcuticNotes circle. Kazuki is also the mentor of another Be-Music Source composer, Feryquitous. Both are currently members of the Diverse System label, with their songs appearing in music games such as Deemo, maimai, and CROSSxBEATS.
Kazuki's music style is mostly focused on the artcore genre, although he also dabbles on trance, J-core, house, and even dubstep.
- Most of Kazuki's songs have name and lyrics in constructed languages (conlang). He often provides Japanese translations for these conlang lyrics, usually on his Twitter.
- Kazuki submitted a second song for a SOUND VOLTEX FLOOR original song contest, titled Cutlass, but it was rejected. It can be heard on niconico.
|LittleGameStar||An||SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-||-||✓||✓|
- Vividness.PF (2011)
- Encryption (2012)
- Abstreact (2012)
- Kathalshame (2013)
- CHIAROSCURO (2013)
- OrVid (2013)
- Xephiratone (2014)
- PUELLABYTE (2014)
- I/K INTERCEPTION KNOWS (2014)
- CIERA (2014)
- NEGA FRAGMENTS (2015)
- AXENICK:0 (2018)
- VELVET CLOAK (2018)
- MAZEDOLL (2019)