Kurokami midareshi shura to narite
Length: 2:05 (beatmania IIDX, jubeat, pop'n music, REFLEC BEAT), 2:17 (GF/DM)
Genre: NADESHIKO METAL (撫子メタル)
pop'n music Character: SUZUHIME 
pop'n CG design: shio
Jacket design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem
- GITADORA (Mobile)
- GuitarFreaksXG2 & DrumManiaXG2 Groove to Live
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) pop'n music pack 3
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 58
- REFLEC BEAT limelight
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 24
- ポップンリズミン ポップン和風パック1
風に揺らめく篝火が 底なしの影仄染める 静寂乱すざわめき 祈りが無力なれば 刃を抜き放ち掲げたるは 我の覚悟 高く高く舞い踊ろう 月の影を背にして 愛しい者を守る為 我は修羅となろう 風に散り行く宵桜 目隠しの如き花舞い か弱き者を護り導くが我の運命 容易く折れぬ心を知るがいい さればいざ参る 赤く朱く舞い踊ろう 花のように散らして 愛しい者を守る為 我は修羅となろう
風に揺らめく篝火が 底なしの影仄染める 静寂乱すざわめき 祈りが無力なれば 刃を抜き放ち掲げたるは 我の覚悟 高く高く舞い踊ろう 月の影を背にして 愛しい者を守る為 我は修羅となろう 風に散り行く宵桜 目隠しの如き花舞い 薄雲流れ闇月 生まれ出る深淵 答えの無い問い掛け 言葉を 風が攫う 高く高く舞い踊ろう 月の影を背にして 愛しい者を守る為 我は修羅となろう か弱き者を護り導くが我の運命 容易く折れぬ心を知るがいい さればいざ参る 赤く朱く舞い踊ろう 花のように散らして 愛しい者を守る為 我は修羅となろう
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて appears on the pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝 AC ♡ CS ポップンミュージック & portable & うたっち original soundtracks and the KONAMI♪MUSICフル ALBUM.
- The GuitarFreaks & DrumMania version of 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて is based on the aforementioned long version.
- 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて is related to 凛として咲く花の如く, NADESHIKO ROCK from pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE.
- A cover of 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて by 霜月 凛 can be heard in the メンバー紹介っ！ medley, from ひなビタ♪'s second album, Bitter Sweet Girls!.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- On the pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝 location tests, 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて's character was Mimi .
- 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて's vocalist, Chata (茶太), has performed and written lyrics for several anime themes and also some songs for the 太鼓の達人 music games.
- 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて is one of the songs part of GuitarFreaksXG2 & DrumManiaXG2's SUMMER FESTA event. It could be unlocked from August 22nd, 2011, by obtaining 32000 LIVE POINTs.
- 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて received an EASY chart on December 12th, 2012 in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて is one of the songs part of the Mimi, Nyami & Kotaro no flying catch! (ミミニャミ・コタローのフライングキャッチ！) event. It can be unlocked in jubeat saucer since June 3rd, 2013.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from May 1st, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて received a new jacket in jubeat saucer.
- In jukebeat, 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて's title and artist were changed to ikusaotome and Muramasa Qualia, respectively.
- ikusaotome (戦乙女) refers to Valkyrie; in Norse mythology, Valkyrie are any of the maidens of Odin who choose the warriors who may die in the battlefield and those who may live and conduct the slayed to Valhalla.
- 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて can be unlocked from August 9th, 2016, in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' Akashic Explore event.
- 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて received a new set of charts in REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア.
- 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて appears as one of the background music selectable to play during fever rush in SMASHSTADIUM (スマッシュスタジアム), a KONAMI medal redemption game.
- 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて is available in コナステ GITADORA as part of the コナステ GITADORA HISTORYパック vol.12.
For the sake of protecting my beloved country, I will engage myself into carnage. Everyone, to the front! Let's prepare for battle!
Song Production Information
First off, we were talking about what Muramasa Qualia is.
But before that, we wondered what Red Litmus was.
Well, I'll skip that story later.
Since this time we are talking about the Sengoku period, I was already thinking about the song title, "The Imperial Court shall be overthrown!"
Even though I came up with a lot of ideas before deciding on the song title.
However, we decided at the uncles' idle gossip meeting that we needed to have a legitimate and orthodox theme, so we decided to go in a rather straightforward direction with the theme of princess warlords.
Speaking of princess warlords, Tomoe Gozen, Tsuruhime, and recently Kaihime have become a major topic.
And then there is Nadeshiko Metal.
Speaking of Nadeshiko, the theme of "Rin to shite saku hana no gotoku" was a little bit of a strange kabuki princess from the Genroku era.
The theme of the song "Kurokami midareshi shura to narite" refers to a princess of a small country in the Sengoku period. It's like a family in danger of being attacked by a big country.
shio was wondering, "What would an actual princess warlord look like."
I remember having a hard time choosing from the various princess generals in the character ideas!
The song has a grand atmosphere of a period or historical drama, but overall, I tried to keep the "Yamato Nadeshiko" atmosphere with the same Japanese beauty and sense of speed speed as in Nadeshiko Rock.
Chata, the vocalist, did a great job of expressing the dignified Nadeshiko Princess atmosphere!
I forgot to put the metal somewhere else, though.
And Muramasa Qualia, right?
Muramasa is a famous sword that has been plaguing the Tokugawa family for a long time, and was thus known as a demon sword.
Qualia is simply a feeling. It is a feeling of redness or coolness.
Muramasa Qualia = Muramasa-like feeling = the feeling of being troubled by a great power and passed down in legend.
In other words, it's a victory over the strong. It's very warlike. I got it!
I just thought of it now.
Nice to meet you, I'm Chata.
I'm very honored to be able to participate in this song.
I wrote the lyrics for this song, but I was very nervous because it was a challenge for me to write a song in a new genre, "princess with a strong core".
My hands are not very responsive when it comes to playing rhythm games, so I'm mainly a spectator.
But I think I'm going to try my best to play this song.
If you like it, please give it a try.
Thank you very much for your time.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd, Textage.cc, and GITADORA NEX+AGE→HIGH-VOLTAGE Difficulty Changes Spreadsheet.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem→Present||-||4||9||12||-||5||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||9||12||-||5||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||4||9||12||-||-||-||-||-|
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↓3.75||↓4.85||7.80||-||↓3.35||↓5.75||↑9.00||-||↓3.45||↓5.55||↓6.70||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||6||9|
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝→20 fantasia||16||19||36||40||14||26|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※13||25||42||46||14||26|
|pop'n music Lively||※13||25||42||46||-||-|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 222).
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→VOLZZA 2||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||9||11||13|
|jubeat Unlocks|| サヨナラ・ヘヴン - リメンバーリメンバー - Snowfield Express - 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて - 防人恋歌 - カラルの月|
恋はどう？モロ◎波動OK☆方程式!! - Brand New World - neu - 少年は空を辿る
|pop'n music Unlocks||yellow head joe - Evans - Riot of Color - 量子の海のリントヴルム - HEAVENLY MOON - The Wind of Gold|
†渚の小悪魔ラヴリィ～レイディオ† - JOMANDA - PRANA - True Blue