Lost wing at.0
Lost wing at.0
Composition/Arrangement: Konami Amusement (Naoyuki Sato)
Jacket design: アキ
First Music Game Appearance: BeatStream アニムトライヴ
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) Qubell pack 6
- jubeat Qubell
- SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Song Connections / Remixes
- Lost wing at.0 is related to Far east nightbird and nightbird lost wing.
- Lost wing at.0 shares similarities with POINT ZERO, from beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- Lost wing at.0's title is read as "Lost wing at point zero", further relating both songs.
- Lost wing at.0 can be unlocked in BeatStream アニムトライヴ from August 10th, 2016 as part of the BeaSt no summer fes (ビーストのさまふぇす) event.
- Lost wing at.0 marks Naoyuki Sato's only original song in the BeatStream series.
- Lost wing at.0 is automatically unlocked in jubeat Qubell from February 23rd, 2017 by having unlocked it in BeatStream アニムトライヴ before February 13th, 2017, as part of Phase 1 of the BeatStream no ano kyokutachi ga jubeat demo asobechau! (BeatStreamのあの曲達がjubeatでも遊べちゃう！) event.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- Lost wing at.0, along with ケンぱ！ケンぱ！拳拳ぱん打！, are the last original songs added to the BeatStream series.
- Lost wing at.0 is one of the SECRET COURSE unlocks of beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ. It can be unlocked from September 14th, 2017 by filling the gauge the NUMBER EXPERT course.
- Lost wing at.0 could be unlocked in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN from January 18th to February 18th, 2018 as part of the Maybe~nyuugaku!? BeatStream gakkyoku VOLTE ni chakkou daisakusen!! (メイビ～入学!? BeatStream楽曲ボルテに着港大作戦!!) event. It could be unlocked after obtaining ten stamps.
- It could be unlocked again from April 13th to May 13th, 2018.
- It can be unlocked again from September 13th to 30th, 2018.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
BeatStream difficulty rated from 1 to Kami (神) in アニムトライヴ.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and TexTage.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||475 / 7||752 / 8||1261 / 17||418 / 7||709 / 18||1297 / 26|
|beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ→Present||-||5||8||11||4||8||11|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||8||9|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||15||17||-|