BPM: 205 (beatmania IIDX), 410 (SOUND VOLTEX)
Genre: TOKYO STYLE SPEEDCORE
VJ: Ta-k, pam (drawiz.Inc)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remastered version of m1dy Deluxe appears in m1dy's fifth major album, Never Mind the m1dicks, as a bonus track.
- m1dy Deluxe marks m1dy's debut in BEMANI. He is one of the most well-known Japanese speedcore musicians.
- m1dy Deluxe's genre, TOKYO STYLE SPEEDCORE, comes from the name of m1dy's first album, released in 2001.
- While m1dy Deluxe originally runs at 410 BPM, in beatmania IIDX it runs at 205 BPM.
- m1dy Deluxe runs at its original BPM in SOUND VOLTEX, at 410 BPM.
- All the voice samples in m1dy Deluxe and various portions of the melody come from old m1dy songs (TOKYO STYLE SPEEDCORE, SPEEDCORE DANDY and MEGASHIT).
- Song comments for m1dy Deluxe by m1dy are available on the artist's blog page.
- m1dy Deluxe is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.7.
- m1dy Deluxe is part of the Maishuu! Ichika no chou BEMANI rush 2020 (毎週！いちかの超BEMANIラッシュ2020) event. It could be unlocked in SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE from September 23rd, 2020 until October 29th, 2020.
- m1dy Deluxe being crossed over marks Yosei Watanabe's first appearance in the SOUND VOLTEX series.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA→Present||-||6||9||11||-||6||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||9||11||-||6||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|Jacket Artists||ネコみソバ Original work by Ta-k, pam (drawiz.Inc)||ネコみソバ Original work by Ta-k, pam (drawiz.Inc)||ネコみソバ Original work by Ta-k, pam (drawiz.Inc)||ネコみソバ Original work by Ta-k, pam (drawiz.Inc)||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||6||13||16||18||-|