Composition/Arrangement/Trumpet/Piano & Drums Programming: Hideyuki Ono
Bass: Yoshihiko Koezuka
Tenor Sax: Mercy
Movie: 大石 智一 (Welz Animation Studios)
First Music Game Appearance: GuitarFreaks V5 & DrumMania V5 Rock to Infinity
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of MU-DAI can be found on Hideyuki Ono's first album, over there.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- MU-DAI has the highest BPM of all songs new to GuitarFreaks V5 & DrumMania V5.
- MU-DAI is the PHASE 6 unlock of GITADORA NEX+AGE's NEXTRIAL event. It could be unlocked from February 5th to 25th, 2020.
- It received a new jacket and a widescreen movie in GITADORA NEX+AGE.
Song Production Information
I took one version off and made a song in V5 instead.
I just took a rest, but it feels like it's been a long time.
This time I thought about an instrumental song, with a cool feeling... and tried to make it.
Of course, horns are the focus (laughs).
The title is "MU-DAI".
It has many meanings.
Untitled, dream size, unchanging...
What is your image for this song?
It's up to you to decide its color!
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.