- 1 Mary
- 1.1 Character Information
- 1.2 Character Description
- 1.3 Song Appearances
- 1.3.1 pop'n music 4
- 1.3.2 pop'n music 6
- 1.3.3 pop'n music 8 CS
- 1.3.4 pop'n music 9
- 1.3.5 pop'n music 9 CS
- 1.3.6 pop'n music 10 CS
- 1.3.7 pop'n music 12 いろは (Iroha)
- 1.3.8 pop'n music 13 カーニバル (Carnival)
- 1.3.9 pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE
- 1.3.10 pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
- 1.3.11 pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET
- 1.3.12 pop'n music Sunny Park
- 1.3.13 pop'n music éclale
- 1.3.14 pop'n music peace
- 1.3.15 pop'n music GB
- 1.3.16 ee'MALL
- 1.3.17 ee'MALL 2nd avenue
- 1.4 Trivia
Mary is an energetic girl who likes to dance; in fact, she's a professional dancer who's appeared in an assortment of promotional videos. When she's not working, she likes to go out and have fun at the local arcade. She's good friends with JUDY, and the two are often seen together in pop'n music.
Below is a list of songs Mary appears in the song as a rival, or cameos in a rival's song. It does not list appearances in games where she was a player character.
pop'n music 4
pop'n music 6
- ポップン音頭 - cameo.
pop'n music 8 CS
pop'n music 9
pop'n music 9 CS
pop'n music 10 CS
- Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～ - cameo.
pop'n music 12 いろは (Iroha)
pop'n music 13 カーニバル (Carnival)
pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE
pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
- Mighty Guy - cameo on AYA's win animation.
- Run To You - cameo in JUDY's win/fever win animation.
- Runnin' Away
pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET
pop'n music Sunny Park
- Into UR Heart - cameo in JUDY's FEVER!/FEVER WIN animations.
pop'n music éclale
- Voices - cameo in JUDY's FEVER WIN animations.
pop'n music peace
- Burning Love - 1P version of her pop'n music 6 sprite.
pop'n music GB
- Badboy flygirl - recycled sprite from pop'n music 7. Replaced in pop'n music 14 FEVER! by SADDLE SHOES [14-2P].
- Stay with me - 2P color of Mary from pop'n music 8.
ee'MALL 2nd avenue
- Mary's name, along with her friend JUDY's, may came from the Japanese rock group JUDY & MARY.
- In the earlier pop'n music games, possibly in an effort to save space, Mary and JUDY had virtually the same character animations.
- Mary appeared as either a rival or playable character in 9 arcade pop'n music titles in a row (pop'n music to pop'n music 9), longer than any other character aside from Nyami and Mimi. (If one were to include CS characters, she would be fourth behind HAMANOV, who appeared in 11 CS titles in a row.)
- Mary's basic design was reused for two other characters: Rave girl (who debuted in the same game as Mary), and tourmaline, who first appeared in pop'n music 2.
- Mary appears in ダンスダンスレボリューション ふぁみマット, her only appearance in another BEMANI series.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.