- Name: Masaya Oya (大箭将也)
- Birthdate: September 28th, 1992
- Birthplace: Asahikawa, Hokkaido
- Homepage: http://cametek.jp/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cametek
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV4ggxLd_Vz-I-ePGSKfFog
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/cametek, https://soundcloud.com/kamelcamellia
- Bandcamp: https://cametek.bandcamp.com/
Masaya Oya, also known as かめりあ (Camellia) and Cametek, is a VOCALOID producer and one of the rising artists in the Japanese EDM scene. A frequent contributor to FLOOR contests and one of the two primary winners of the KAC2013 Original Song Contest, he's become one of the major names in the SOUND VOLTEX series, known for composing fast songs that often average around 200 BPM or higher. Outside of BEMANI, he often releases his albums under his own circle, かめるかめりあ (KamelCamellia). He's also a member of EXIT TUNES Dance Production as well as Masayoshi Minoshima's DOWNFORCE and Alstroemeria Records labels, and his popularity has allowed him to appear as a guest in many doujin circles such as HARDCORE TANO*C and Diverse System.
Masaya is an all-round artist, being proficient on piano, bass, and guitar, as well as for having a varied music style, having dabbled in several styles and countless genres. He's well versed on EDM, dubstep/drumstep, electro, glitch hop, and psytrance, but often does trap, hardcore, hardstyle, and speedcore. He also composes denpa music, often collaborating and even releasing a few albums together with vocalist nanahira.
- Masaya often replicates 猫叉Master's sounds in his songs.
- Masaya did the theme for the Steel Chronicle VICTROOPERS Ver3.5 introduction video, INSECTICIDE, which is available here.
- Outside of BEMANI, Masaya has a song in SEGA's Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone arcade game, titled システマティック・ラヴ (systematic love).
- More recently, he has also contributed to the Rayark music game Cytus II.
- He has also become an officially Featured Artist for the freeware music game osu!.
- かめりあ / Camellia
- 元気くんバンド (with DJ Genki and Yukacco)
- Quarks (with kradness)
- ツマミ戦隊 タテレンジャー (member of)
- ハニージンジャーエール (2010)
- TRIPPERS (2011)
- mikUbiquity (2011)
- michno-sequence (2012)
- Stance on Wave (2013)
- paroxysm (2013)
- [diffraction] (2014)
- Sudden Shower (2014)
- dreamless wanderer (2014)
- PLANET//SHAPER (2015)
- crystallized (2015)
- INSANE INFLAME (2016)
- MEGANTO METEOR (2016)
- REALITY DISTORTION (2016, with Akira Complex)
- Camellia "Guest Tracks" SUMMARY & VIPs 01 (2017)
- INVAIDAS FROM DA JUNGLE (2017)
- GALAXY BURST (2018)
- Mira (2018, as Quarks)
- Camellia "Remixes" Summary & VIPs 02 (2018)
- heart of android (2018)
- Blackmagik Blazing (2019)
- Xroniàl Xéro (2020)
- Airfoil e.p. (2012, with Masayoshi Minoshima)
- 元気くんバンドEP (2015, as 元気くんバンド)
- Dualive (2016, as Quarks)
- 元気くんバンドEP2 (2016, as 元気くんバンド)
- 葛西ハーコーズEP (2016, as 葛西ハーコーズ)
- Cyphisonia E.P. (2016)
- TF 40K E.P. (2017)
- 葛西ハーコーズEP2 (2017, as 葛西ハーコーズ)
- 葛西ハーコーズEP3 KASAI BASEBALL CLASSIC (2018, as 葛西ハーコーズ)
- 60+3+10k E.P. (2019)