Composition/Arrangement: Toshiyuki Kakuta
Guitar: Kohichi 'MICKEY' Namiki
Bass: Masato 'TURBO' Saito
First Music Game Appearance: GUITARFREAKS 2ndMIX APPEND
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Member Introduction is a hidden bonus song in GUITARFREAKS 2ndMIX APPEND. To unlock it, you must clear KING G.
- When playing Member Introduction after clearing KING G as the EXTRA STAGE, the combo count is not displayed and the song can't be failed, even if the Excite gauge is depleted in the middle of the song.
- Once unlocked, Member Introduction can be played in FREE MODE and TRAINING MODE (records for this song are not saved).
- Member Introduction cannot be edited in EDIT mode.
- Member Introduction's video is actually GUITARFREAKS 2ndMIX APPEND's staff roll.
- Both ERASER ENGINE and Member Introduction mark Toshiyuki Kakuta's debut on the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series.
- Member Introduction also marks Toshiyuki Kakuta's only collaboration with Koichi Namiki in BEMANI.
- Member Introduction has never been on an arcade version of GuitarFreaks.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
Difficulty for early GF/DM games rated from 1 to 10 stars.