Artist: youhei shimizu
Composition/Arrangement: youhei shimizu
Mixing Engineer: MITSUYASU KANEKO
Genre: JAZZ HOUSE
Movie: MORO (beatmania), VJ GYO (beatmania IIDX)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania III
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A slightly different version of mnemoniq was used as the ending theme of beatmania III.
- mnemoniq is a hidden song in beatmania III. It can be unlocked by playing three times or clearing every song in the beatmania III folder when playing with a floppy disk. Once its conditions are met, it will be playable as the ending song and then be unlocked for normal play.
- After mnemoniq is unlocked, love's theme of beatmania, the ending music from beatmania, will replace it during the staff roll.
- In the ending of beatmania III THE FINAL, mnemoniq is misspelled as mnenoniq.
- mnemoniq is one of the hidden songs of beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS. It can be unlocked by playing all the other songs (including hidden ones) once.
- mnemoniq is one of the CS transplants part of the LEGEND CROSS event in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- In beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA, its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts can be unlocked by obtaining 23, 30, and 37 Tran Medals respectively.
- As of July 24th, 2014, it could be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA and 22 PENDUAL through the 発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡 event.
- As of July 1st, 2015, it could be purchased in beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL with Youkou no hologram (陽光のホログラム).
- As of beatmania IIDX 23 copula, it is available by default.
- mnemoniq marks the first beatmania III song since beatmania IIDX 4th style to appear in an arcade beatmania IIDX game.
- mnemoniq is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.5.
- mnemoniq's actual BPM is 111.24.
Song Production Information
Let's keep the title's pronunciation a secret. You might know it if you're knowledgeable about computers.
The genre is "healing"? (Laughter) Well, I don't really feel like it's healing anything...
Being the ending song, I thought that something quirky wouldn't go well, so I went with how it feels now.
I also attempted to make this song with Japanese people in the forefront of my consciousness. I feel that they'll favor the traditional chord placements on an instinctive level.
If you like the song, then you are the typical Japanese person I had in mind (laughter).
Dear users who are enjoying the BEMANI series, I used to be in charge of music production and sound programming for the BEMANI series.
Please call me youhei shimizu.
I am deeply moved to hear that mnemoniq has now been ported and recorded.
Well, I wanted to keep the pronunciation of this music's title a secret.
But if you are familiar with computers, you may be able to figure it out.
Ah, the good old days...
For me, this music evokes a sense of nostalgia.
I would be honored if today's users could enjoy it.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania difficulty rated from 1 to 9.
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
beatmania III difficulty rated from 1 to 6 in beatmania III, and 1 to 9 from APPEND CORE REMIX onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from KANI KANI CRAB and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania III→THE FINAL||4||5||-||4||5||-|
|beatmania THE FINAL||3||5||-||6||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||3||5||8||4||6||8|
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||-||3||5||8||-||4||6||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||5||8||-||5||8||9||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||4||5||8||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||-||↑4||5||8||-||↑5||↑8||↑9||-|
|CS Crossovers||Time to Empress - mnemoniq|
|Boss Songs||SYNC-ANTHEM - ΕΛΠΙΣ - S!ck - rumrum triplets - CONCEPTUAL - Thor's Hammer|
|ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE||Plan 8|