Mr.T. (take me higher)
This page is for the Risky Men song from beatmania IIDX 4th style. For more information on the similarly named, but completely different, Resort Anthem song, see Take Me Higher. For more information on Tomoyuki Uchida, more commonly known as Mr.T, please see this page.
Mr.T. (take me higher)
Artist: Risky Men feat.Asuka-M
Composition/Arrrangement/Lyrics: K.Ueno, Miracle-K
Genre: DANCE POP
VJ: VJ GYO (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 4th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
Hey eh yeah Uh huh Can you treat me like a nasty girl You want a nasty world I know that you want me honey Feelin some all feel no matter how deep your love And no doubt I want it baby love Don't you feel my heart Point to how my Jewel heart is think 'bout meanings And you're searching for the real world It's all what me feel Take me higher They go out all howling 'bout ya Shine on me Shine on you Thriller They don't got it all, so won't ya Shine on you Shine on me Feel what ya got Oh whoa oh oh Shine on me Shine on you Shine on me forever Take me high Shine on me Shine on you Shine on everybody Woah
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Mr.T. (take me higher), titled Mr.T. (take me higher) (Classic Edit), appears on Keiichi Ueno's album Rewind!.
- Mr.T. (take me higher)'s overlays are the first to feature GOLI character DJ Lilith.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution series, Mr.T. (take me higher) is credited to Risky Men feat. Asuka M.
- Mr.T. (take me higher) received a BEGINNER chart and a proper banner in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- Mr.T. (take me higher) is the only crossover from DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX that has never appeared in an American or European release of DanceDanceRevolution.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7 in 4th style, 1 to 7+ from 5th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards. beatmania (2006) difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 2ndMIX CLUB through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, and 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 4th style→6th style||-||3||4||N/A||3||4||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style→11 IIDX RED||-||3||4||N/A||↑4||↑5||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||3||4||10||4||5||10|
|beatmania IIDX 4th style CS||-||3||4||4||3||4||4|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||-||3||4||4||4||5||5|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||90 / 0||120 / 0||209 / 0||310 / 0||- / - / -||121 / 0||223 / 0||292 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX CS||-||3||5||7||-||3||5||7||-|