Length: 2:03 (beatmania IIDX), 2:09 (DanceDanceRevolution)
Movie: VJ YUZ (2-D art by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 6th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX Song Pack #3
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of NEMESIS by PHQUASE, titled NEMESIS -gratitude remix-, appears on dj TAKA's second album, True Blue....
- The OST version of NEMESIS is slightly longer and does not fade out like the game cut does.
- DanceDanceRevolution uses the OST version of NEMESIS as its source.
- NEMESIS appears as part of the medley Faster Harder Mix, from DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE2.
- NEMESIS received a new Single EXPERT chart in DDR FESTIVAL -DanceDanceRevolution-, replacing its old one (however, this chart is only used in DDR FESTIVAL).
- Also, NEMESIS' charts in DDR FESTIVAL have a stop, which is not present in the ULTRAMIX series' charts.
- Unlike many beatmania IIDX songs in DanceDanceRevolution, NEMESIS is not edited for time, making it one of the longest non-Long version songs in DanceDanceRevolution history.
- NEMESIS received BEGINNER charts in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2.
- NEMESIS received an updated background in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3.
- NEMESIS received new graphics in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE2.
- NEMESIS can be unlocked from September 7th, 2016, in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' Akashic Explore event.
Song Production Information
beatmania fans, it's been a while. I'm D.J.SETUP.
After receiving a request from the team to create a stoic, techno sound in the vein of GUILTY, this is the first time I participated in IIDX.
It took some force in beatmania to have the middle section of the song be completely silent, but I think it somehow came together. I hope you enjoy the progression of noise, silence, and commotion throughout your entire body.
By the way, this time I also provided songs under a different alias. Well, I don't think anyone is interested....
Video Production Information
I said that if D.J.SETUP wrote a song for IIDX, I would make the video for it even if I died, so I was really surprised during the end of production when he came to write it.
How to create a club VJ-styled (?) atmosphere in the environment of IIDX?...
I finished it while discussing various ideas with GOLI.
When players have the greatest performance, they synchronize in a supportive manner (steadily), so I intend on following that visual style for the video.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ in 6th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 in 12 HAPPY SKY onward. beatmania (2006) difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 6th style→9th style||-||5||7+||N/A||-||6||7+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style||-||5||8||N/A||-||6||8||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||8||N/A||-||6||↑8+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→14 GOLD||-||5||↑9||11||-||6||↑10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→Present||-||5||9||11||-||↑7||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 6th style CS||2||5||7+||7+||-||6||7+||7+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||2||5||7+||7+||-||6||7+||7+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||※3||5||8||8+||-||6||8+||8+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST CS||※3||5||9||11||-||7||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||9||11||-||7||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the earlier BEGINNER chart (total notes: 250).
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||102 / 0||205 / 91||309 / 48||335 / 75||- / - / -||205 / 91||309 / 48||335 / 75||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX / Dancing Stage Unleashed DLC||-||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 / Dancing Stage Unleashed2 DLC||N/A||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 / Dancing Stage Unleashed3 DLC||N/A||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4 DLC||N/A||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage UNIVERSE2||N/A||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||107 / 0||205 / 91||309 / 48||399 / 45||- / - / -||205 / 91||309 / 48||335 / 75||- / - / -|
⁑ Denotes chart is unused and cannot be accessed through normal gameplay.