Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics/Vocals/Guitar/Bass/Other Instruments & Programming: Asaki
First Music Game Appearance: REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- NIRVANA is one of the songs in the third phase of REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA's Pastel-kun to Gakkii-hakase no dokidoki rhythm kenkyujou (パステルくんとガッキー博士のドキドキリズム研究所) unlock system. It could be unlocked after assembling the Snake and horn (蛇と角笛) instrument.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, it was playable by default.
- NIRVANA is Asaki's last original song in the REFLEC BEAT series, ending a streak of him composing and/or arranging a new song in every game in the series (including APPEND-type versions and REFLEC BEAT plus).
- NIRVANA is Asaki's first song under his primary pseudonym where the title is in English and feature his vocals.
- It is also his first song where his Asaki alias is credited romanized in a Japanese version of a BEMANI game and it is not a collaboration song.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, NIRVANA was revived on November 15th, 2018.
Difficulty & Notecounts
REFLEC BEAT difficulty rated from 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||4||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||9||12||-|
|First Phase||Journey - JUST AFTER DARK -零- - 私をディスコに連れてって TOKYO|
|Second Phase||Erosion Mark - FIRE 2 - God bless you - リフレクラジカル|
|Third Phase||NIRVANA - Palma Lunae - True Blue [DJ Command Mix] - 斬刀鬼|
|Fourth Phase||Ghost Hunters - Jungle Jungle - Sapphire - いただき! 桃色ゾンビにあん|
|Fifth Phase||SERVI - XiNX|
|RENEWAL Charts||恋する☆宇宙戦争っ!! - murmur twins - MIRACLE MEETS - Fly to Next World - 凛として咲く花の如く - Windy Fairy - Elisha - ストレイ・マーチ - Broken - リリーゼと炎龍レーヴァテイン|