ON OUR WAY
ON OUR WAY
Composition/Arrangement/Guitars/Bass/Other Instruments & Drum Programming: Yoshihiko Koezuka
Lyrics/Vocals/Chorus: Thomas Howard Lichtenstein
Genre: 70's WEST COAST
First Music Game Appearance: drummania 2ndMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
We're on our way At last, we are Someday we'll reach the stars Once we saw a future Filled with our fears We knew the past Had so many tears We couldn't see a better day Now we know that there is A bright future here in store With the possibility Of so much more On our way We can make it We'll reach for the rising sun On our way Every day into the new millennium On our way We'll discover the secret of who we are On our way We'll reach out and touch a shooting star Now that we're on our way We're on our way At last, we are Someday we'll reach the stars
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of ON OUR WAY, titled ON OUR WAY (Long Version), can be found on the GUITARFREAKS & drummania VOCAL COLLECTION album.
- ON OUR WAY is Yoshihiko Koezuka's first song featuring Thomas Howard Lichtenstein.
- ON OUR WAY's Bass charts were removed in GUITARFREAKS 6thMIX.
- These charts were later revived in GUITARFREAKS 8thMIX power-up ver..
- Placeholder graphics for ON OUR WAY can be found in GUITARFREAKS 8thMIX & drummania 7thMIX. However, the song would be revived on its upgraded version, GUITARFREAKS 8thMIX & drummania 7thMIX power-up ver..
- ON OUR WAY received a Bass EXTREME chart in the GUITARFREAKS 8thMIX power-up ver. location tests. This chart was removed when the final game was released.
- ON OUR WAY is available in GUITARFREAKS 10thMIX & drummania 9thMIX and GUITARFREAKS 11thMIX & drummania 10thMIX with an e-AMUSEMENT account. ON OUR WAY has been made automatically available in Standard Mode as of GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|GF8/dm7 power-up ver. location test||↑16||↑33||↓70||↓12||↓16||↓31||21||27||30||-||-||-|
|GF8/dm7 power-up ver.→GF/DM V4||↓12||↓17||↓54||12||↓15||↓20||↓15||↓26||-||-||-||-|