Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of PULSE LASER appears on Hige Driver's 14th album, ヒゲドライバー 10th ANNIVERSARY BEST.
- PULSE LASER marks Hige Driver's debut in BEMANI.
- PULSE LASER received a new EXHAUST jacket on August 3rd, 2012. This new jacket, designed by Litbi, was one of the winners of the Jacket hokan MISSION ichi-FIRST-MISSION (ジャケット補完MISSION 壱-FIRST-MISSION) contest.
- Before this update, PULSE LASER's EXHAUST chart used the same jacket as its NOVICE chart.
- PULSE LASER's artist appears romanized on the SOUND VOLTEX NOVICE and EXHAUST jackets.
- PULSE LASER is one of the bistro saucer 8th Set unlocks of jubeat saucer. It could be unlocked from July 1st to 31st, 2013.
- It was removed on November 1st, 2013. It was revived on February 1st, 2014.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Emerald STAGE 11 unlocks of jubeat Qubell's dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- PULSE LASER's SOUND VOLTEX NOVICE jacket is used as the jubeat series' jacket.
- PULSE LASER received an INFINITE chart in SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- on November 8th, 2013. It is available for purchase after obtaining a AA rank or better on HAPPY HEART BEAT's EXHAUST chart, or by playing it ten times.
- PULSE LASER is one of the songs featured on the BEMANI SONGS ～Best of SOUND VOLTEX～ video.
- PULSE LASER's BPM is incorrectly displayed as 180 in the jubeat series.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Effected By||さきイカFX||さきイカFX||さきイカFX||-||MAD CHILD|
|SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH||2||7||12||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX II→III||2||7||12||-||14|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||2||7||12||-||↑16|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||2||7||12||-||16|