Composition/Arrangement/Guitars/Bass/Other Instruments & Programming: Yoshihiko Koezuka
First Music Game Appearance: GuitarFreaksXG3 & DrumManiaXG3 / jubeat copious APPEND
Other Music Game Appearances:
- GITADORA (Mobile)
- jubeat plus copious pack 11
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 09
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 24
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom
Song Connections / Remixes
- Plum is part of Yoshihiko Koezuka's series of songs named after a fruit.
- Plum is the seventh unlockable song in the ギタ・ドラ・jubeat 大夏祭り event. To unlock it, you must first unlock the store for Summer Holiday. After that, you must unlock the store for Plum. Once the store is open, the following songs must be played on their respective machines:
- あいのうた - jubeat
- Starlight Parade - jubeat
- Yellow Panic Time - GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
- Green Lime - GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
- ガラスの小舟 - GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
- Pink Bird - GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
- タイムカプセル - GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- It can also be unlocked in jubeat festo from October 6th to 19th, 2021 as part of the Stamp Challenge unlocking system, by obtaining 3 stamps.
- Plum is Yoshihiko Koezuka's first instrumental song in the jubeat series.
- A plum is a drupe fruit of the genus Prunus. The subgenus is distinguished from other subgenera (peaches, cherries, bird cherries, etc.) in the shoots having a terminal bud and solitary side buds (not clustered), the flowers in groups of one to five together on short stems, and the fruit having a groove running down one side and a smooth stone (or pit).
- Plum's jubeat charts were made by まっする.
- Plum was removed from jubeat saucer and later revived in the same game as part of saucer's song swap system. For further information on which dates was removed/revived, see this page.
- In jukebeat, Plum's artist was romanized.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and GITADORA NEX+AGE→HIGH-VOLTAGE Difficulty Changes Spreadsheet.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↑3.30||↓5.05||↑7.75||-||↓2.50||↓4.25||↓7.00||-||3.25||↓4.15||↓5.70||-|
|jubeat copious APPEND→Qubell||4||7||9|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||7||9|
|肥塚良彦's fruit series of songs|
|Plum - Cassis - Grapes - Cherry - Raspberry - Durian - Kiwi|
|歌の翼 - Rush!! - 逆ナンされたのにドタキャン!! - RePrise - 800nm - Summer Holiday - Plum - DOUBLE IMPACT - Riot of Color|