Not to be confused with Pray.
- 1 Prey
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Difficulty & Notecounts
Artist: BEMANI Sound Team "Dustup"
Composition/Arrangement: Konami Amusement (Dustup)
pop'n music Character: Jade [LT-1P]
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat clan
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- The GITADORA series use a rock arrangement of Prey.
- The ノスタルジア series use a slightly rearranged version of GITADORA's Prey (it uses the original version's jacket, though).
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Prey is one of the songs part of the BEMANI SUMMER GREETINGS event. It can be unlocked in jubeat clan from August 16th, 2018.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART (note that unlike other songs, it cannot be obtained through Music Conduction).
- It could be unlocked in GITADORA Matixx from August 22nd to September 9th, 2018.
- It can be unlocked in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 from August 23rd, 2018 as the third SUMMER STAGE 2 unlock of the NAVIfes (ナビフェス) unlocking system.
- In the Korean version of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available from September 3rd, 2018 instead.
- As of December 3rd, 2018 in pop'n music peace, it is available by default.
- It could be unlocked in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN from August 23rd to September 30th, 2018.
- In SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE, it can be purchased with PCB from June 27th, 2019.
- It can be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution A from August 30th, 2018 via EXTRA SAVIOR one chart at a time, starting from BEGINNER/BASIC and all the way up to EXPERT.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A20, it is available by default.
- Prey marks Shunsuke Sato's first use of his Dustup alias in BEMANI.
- Prey marks Shunsuke Sato's first appearance in the SOUND VOLTEX series.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, Prey displays its jacket on the songwheel.
- Prey is not playable in the Korean version of GITADORA Matixx, due to GRAC.
- Prey was credited to 寒雷 楸 in the data of earlier builds of GITADORA Matixx and jubeat clan, before the BEMANI SUMMER GREETINGS event started.
- Its jacket also credited the song to 寒雷 楸, while in the final release, it does not have an artist credited at all.
- Prey is one of the unlocks of ノスタルジア Op.2's Post-Summer Island event. It could be unlocked from November 1st to 14th, 2018 by collecting 102 stamps.
- Prey being crossed over marks Shunsuke Sato's first appearance in the ノスタルジア series.
- Unused data for Prey can be found in the ノスタルジア FORTE game data.
- Prey's difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A on March 27th, 2019.
- Prey was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
- Prey received CHALLENGE charts as part of DanceDanceRevolution A20's DDR CHALLENGE CARNIVAL event. They can be unlocked from December 19th, 2019 to March 30th, 2020 after obtaining 16 stamps.
- Prey's EXPERT and CHALLENGE charts are the second and third charts, respectively, in the DanceDanceRevolution series to be rated Level 18 and not have BPM changes, stops, or Shock Arrows, following 嘆きの樹's CHALLENGE charts.
- Prey's EXPERT chart is the first EXPERT chart to have this distinction.
- Prey is the first song in the DanceDanceRevolution series to be released without a CHALLENGE chart and have an EXPERT chart rated Level 18.
- Prey's CHALLENGE chart is the first chart in the DanceDanceRevolution series to be rated Level 18 consisting only of 4th and 8th notes.
- Prey's CHALLENGE chart holds the record for the highest number of jumps in the DanceDanceRevolution series, with 196.
Summer 2018's last runaway song.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards.
ノスタルジア difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and pop'n music FEVER♪＋.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||135 / 0||332 / 13||481 / 11||633 / 10||435 / 46 / 0||334 / 12||462 / 17||575 / 18||413 / 19 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution A (original ratings)||5||11||14||18||-||11||14||18||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTIMATE MOBILE||5||11||15||18||-||-||-||-||-|
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||255 / 6||573 / 6||878 / 6||1239 / 6||596||-|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||15||33||44||49||31||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||13||16||18||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||13||16||18||-|
|BEMANI SUMMER GREETINGS|
|星座が恋した瞬間を。 - Puberty Dysthymia - Life is beautiful - SUPER SUMMER SALE - 風鈴花火 - Prey - Rejoin|