This page is for the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania song RISE. For the beatmania IIDX song of the same name, please see RISE (Dirty Androids).
Artist: 泉 陸奥彦
Composition/Arrangement/Guitar/Bass/Other Instruments & Drum Programming: Mutsuhiko Izumi
First Music Game Appearance: GUITARFREAKS 10thMIX & drummania 9thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A horn arrangement of RISE, featuring horns by Hiroyuki Minami, titled RISE ～Horn Version～, can be found on the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania V3 Musician's Room "RARE" Collection album.
- A long version of RISE appears on Mutsuhiko Izumi's first album, Heaven Inside. This long version of RISE features support on guitar from Kozo Nakamura, drums by Taro Yoshida, and bass by Mutsuhiro Shirafune.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- RISE was first made playable in GUITARFREAKS 9thMIX & drummania 8thMIX via the ee'MALL 2nd avenue location tests.
- RISE could be unlocked in GITADORA EXCHAIN as part of the Event jukurendo ranking (イベント熟練度ランキング) unlocking system, by clearing 15 in-game events.
- It can be unlocked in GITADORA NEX+AGE from July 8th to August 2nd, 2020 and from December 2nd, 2020 to January 3rd, 2021 as part of the GITADORA wo tomodachi to issho ni play shiyou!! Campaign (GITADORAを友達と一緒にプレーしよう!!キャンペーン).
- RISE received a new jacket in GITADORA EXCHAIN.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Ratings obtained from the KONAMI official game websites and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF9/dm8 (via ee'MALL 2nd avenue location test)||18||32||47||19||36||56||28||39||-||18||36||58|
|GF/DM MASTERPIECE SILVER||18||32||47||19||36||56||28||39||-||18||36||58|
XG & GITADORA Series