Length: 1:51 (NORMAL/HYPER), 1:46 (ANOTHER)
Genre: BIG BEAT
Movie: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 5th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- The ANOTHER version of Radical Faith is significantly different, and features samples from previous TaQ songs: era (nostalmix), Schlagwerk, Electro Tuned(the SubS mix), Voltage (feat. Hidemaru), Digital MinD(A/T Libra mix) and DXY!.
- A slightly extended version of Radical Faith can be found on the History of beatmania IIDX album.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- In Radical Faith's video, TaQ and other members of the beatmania IIDX staff play the police officers and the mercenary forces.
- Radical Faith's Double HYPER chart is actually more difficult than the Double ANOTHER chart, one of the few beatmania IIDX songs that has a HYPER chart rated higher than its ANOTHER chart.
- Similarly, Radical Faith's Single ANOTHER chart is rated one level higher than the Single HYPER chart, but has less notes.
- Radical Faith received a BEGINNER chart and a proper banner in DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution-.
Song Production Information
This song contains live riffs and constantly changing rhythms.
Regardless of the tempo, the song is powerful and energetic.
It's suitable for advanced players, as it has difficult and interesting charts.
We have received comments from TaQ and would like to introduce them to you.
"Radical: a fundamental shift; something out of the ordinary;
Faith: trust; conviction (see the dictionary)
That's what I followed through!"
CS Information Data
You have unlocked the song "Radical Faith" by TaQ. Get ready for more breakbeat action in this radical tune. Check out DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution and Dance Dance Revolution KONAMIX for more songs from this artist.
Video Production Information
Led by a mysterious man known as colonel (a bearded person), a special forces team infiltrated the headquarters of a black-cladded mercenary unit in order to defeat them...
Filmed at a dark place in a determined sensitized state, it's a realistic action drama featuring the IIDX staff, which is rough like an image displayed through a night-vision scope, and combined with rough textures and unexpected camerawork similar to live visuals...
Based on these movie-like visuals, I likened this theme song (it's rather embarrassing to say~) to an artist's promotional video of a film.
Needless to say, as the film's trailer cut is combined with visuals of himself, this is TaQ's first IIDX video appearance.
I made TaQ appear in a way which established him like casually viewing his perspective of a drama part, so many people may or may not have immediately recognized him.
TaQ's filming time was very short and nearly up because of a scheduling error, but he graciously agreed to do it (thank you!), which it was a very enjoyable time.
If you say "I don't know who TaQ is~", the developing monochrome tone throughout the movie has partially colored-cuts.
Please pay attention to the colors.
TaQ's favorite color is "blue".
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ from 5th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onward.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, and 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style||-||5||6||N/A||-||6||7||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 6th style||-||5||6||N/A||-||6||↑7+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style→10th style||-||5||6||N/A||-||6||↓7||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||6||N/A||-||6||↑8+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||5||6||7||-||6||↑11||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style CS||3||5||6||6||-||6||7||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style CS||-||5||6||6||-||6||7+||7+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||※2||5||6||7||-||6||11||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||6||7||-||-||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the older/newer AC chart (total notes: 227).
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||94 / 0||178 / 0||263 / 0||360 / 0||- / - / -||173 / 0||259 / 0||396 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX CS||-||4||6||8||-||3||6||8||-|
|DDRMAX2 US CS||1||4||6||8||-||3||6||8||-|