Composition/Arrangement: Seiya Murai
pop'n music Genre: SYMPHONIC TECHNO (シンフォニックテクノ)
pop'n music Character: SHISHIWAKA 
pop'n CG design: あまもん。 (character design), kayo (retouch), Production I.G (animation)
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 12 いろは
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of 乱, titled 乱・DEV ⇔ DED, can be found on the V-RARE SOUND TRACK 13 CD.
- 乱's title translates to "rebellion".
- According to Seiya Murai, 乱's original genre was going to be SENGOKU TECHNO. It was later changed after a discussion with the other pop'n staff members.
- In the pop'n music data, 乱 is named "sengoku", which is a remnant of its original genre.
- 乱 appears as DLC for the American version of pop'n music, in the Far East pack, where 乱's title was changed to RUN.
Reckless! Mighty warrior!! It's a fusion of techno and orchestral sounds!!!
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 12 いろは→20 fantasia||9||21||30||35||10||14|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||27||36||↑42||10||14|
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||9||21||30||35||10||14|