Artist: Des-ROW vibes Dr.Honda
Composition/Arrangement: Des-ROW, Dr.Honda
First Music Game Appearance: REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- SERVI is a slightly updated vocal edit of Whale Away (Hippo Battle), originally from KONAMI's 2012 NeverDead game.
- SERVI was one of the FINAL ROUND songs on the REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA location test, along with CODE:1.
- In the final version of the game, SERVI is one of the songs in the fifth phase of REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA's Pastel-kun to Gakkii-hakase no dokidoki rhythm kenkyujou (パステルくんとガッキー博士のドキドキリズム研究所) unlock system. It could be unlocked after assembling the Furious Drum (恐ろしいドラム) instrument.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, SERVI could be purchased in the Garage for 20 VOLZZA KEYs.
- In the REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA location test, SERVI's artist was simply Des-ROW.
- SERVI marks the first collaboration between Osamu Migitera and Akihiro Honda in BEMANI.
- Not counting returning songs in REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, SERVI's HARD chart is the first chart to be rated Level 12.
- "Servi" is Italian for "servants".
- Full unused data for SERVI, including a unused set of charts, can be found in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper. The song appears last on the groovin'!! Upper songlist, suggesting that it was planned as a boss song but scrapped.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, SERVI was revived on August 3rd, 2017.
- SERVI's WHITE HARD chart could be unlocked in REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア from August 17th to October 8th, 2017, as part of the Yuukyuu no toubatsusen (悠久の討伐戦) event by clearing 6 challenges in EASY, or 5 in HARD.
Difficulty & Notecounts
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 from 悠久のリフレシア onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper (unreleased)||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||8||12||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア→Present||6||10||14||15|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.