Jump to navigation Jump to search
Not to be confused with Shining World.
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Shiny World is one of the Replicant D-action hidden songs in DanceDanceRevolution X2, representing the color yellow. To play Shiny World as a Replicant D-action song, you must pass six Courses and one Drill Course.
- As of February 23rd, 2011, Shiny World has been unlocked for normal play.
- Shiny World marks Yasuhiro Taguchi's first use of his CAPACITY GATE alias in BEMANI.
- In the arcade DanceDanceRevolution titles, Shiny World features a unique video. However, it plays in the background of a light blue-colored version of the REPLICANT background dance stage and is not full-screen.
- In DanceDanceRevolution II/DanceDanceRevolution hottest party5, Shiny World's video removes any on-screen dancers and is played in a tiny monitor on the opposite side of the player on Single and in the center on Double/Versus, due to Nintendo Wii memory limitations.
- This video reuses seven DDRMAX-EXTREME background movies.
- At one point in the video, yellow clones of RINON can be seen dancing.
- Shiny World's BPM is displayed as 100; however, its actual BPM is 25-100, with the 25 BPM part being before the steps start.
- With a minimum BPM of 25, Shiny World is the slowest EXTRA STAGE song in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- Shiny World appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR X2 Special Pack.
- Shiny World received CHALLENGE charts as part of DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS' DDR CHALLENGE Carnival PLUS event. They could be unlocked from August 3rd to December 8th, 2020 after obtaining 1 stamp.
- From DanceDanceRevolution A3 onwards, they are available by default.
- Shiny World is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from July 20th, 2022, by purchasing the GRAND PRIX music pack vol.8 (グランプリ楽曲パック vol.8).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||73 / 7||196 / 5||272 / 6||371 / 1||426 / 6 / 0||192 / 5||256 / 5||361 / 0||421 / 6 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS→Present||2||8||11||14||16||8||11||14||16|
|DanceDanceRevolution II / hottest party 5||2||8||11||14||-||8||11||14||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||2||8||11||14||16||8||11||14||16|
|Medal-unlockable Songs||Anti-Matter (Blue) - New Decade (Orange) - Pierce The Sky (Cyan) - POSSESSION (Purple) - Sakura Sunrise (Green)|
Shiny World (Yellow)
|ENCORE EXTRA STAGE||Valkyrie dimension|